Baby Allen Announcement

Start from the beginning

"It won't be long now. He's moving faster than he ever did on my Earth," said Harry.

"What's next?" asked Iris. 

"Next, he'll recruit every meta-human he can find, and then force them to do what he wants."

Joe took a seat on the end of Parker's bed, physically exhausted by the talk of the future already. He asked, after a sigh, "How many can be left, though? We defeated most of them, didn't we?" 

"My list, the one of all who are dead, presumed dead, or missing, I check off names every time we see a meta. Being at the halfway mark is a ball park away," said Parker; draining what was left of the hope in the room. 

Harry lifted the blinds in the room. From his pocket, he withdrew the television remote. A few clicks and names were being scrolled through on the center television. 

"This is a list of meta-human's from my Earth. Ones that are known, anyway. The Particle Accelerator Explosion was contained on my Earth. That didn't happen here," he explained. 

"Then why wouldn't we know about other meta-human's here?" asked Henry. 

Joe pointed. "Because of the Flash."

"And now that everyone knows he's not around..." said Iris.

"They'll start coming out of the woodwork," guessed Cisco. 

"We don't know that," said Henry optimistically.

"What more do you need?" snapped Harry, "I told you he'd recruit meta-humans. We've seen him do that. I told you he would kill those officers. We saw him do that, too. What more do you need?"

"Let's do it," said Barry loudly. His eyes didn't leave Parker, who was working on falling asleep. "I want to do it."

She opened her eyes at that. "What? Are you sure?"

"One of the cops that Zoom killed tonight, he had a son. Same age I was when Mom was murdered. Now, another kid has to grow up without one of their parents because the Flash wasn't there to stop that monster. I left this city unprotected by giving up my powers to Zoom. I enabled him to rule this Earth. I need my powers back. Let's do it. Let's set off the Particle Accelerator."

Harry wasn't entirely finished with his Accelerator. He took Cisco, and the rest of the team, per Barry's request, into the basement for some finishing touches. He predicted it was going to be an hour or two before they were safely finished. 

"Take as much time as you need. I want it to be safe," begged Parker.

Cisco blew her a kiss as he left. "Your concern has been heard."

Being resuscitated took a toll on only Parker's physical condition. As one who had prepared for death, she didn't take it to heart, or dwell on it mentally much at all. In the moments she thought it was the end, she welcomed it with open arms. She accepted it. 

Barry hadn't, though I'm sure that was obvious. Admittance wasn't going to come from his mouth. Parker told by the way he stared at her that all he wanted was to be held. She opened her arms. He was careful not to put much weight on her chest. He cuddled up next to her. 

"I'm--"

"If you say 'so sorry,' I just might kill you," said Parker flatly.

"--ready to get my speed back. I... I'll never take it for granted after this."

"Barry, you have to promise me that things are going to go back to normal."

"You know I can't do that."