day twelve

She opened her locker, anticipating a blue note, trying to get another clue. Unfortunately, nothing came out. She sighed, thinking she missed her chance on who it was. She grabbed her pen case, and her english work book before closing her locker.

She came into the class room with her head down, not knowing she and C.E were the only ones in class. As she didn't hear any chattering in the class, she finally looked up. Her eyes met his. No one else was in the classroom.

He got out of his chair, and walked over to her.

"A-are you the one wh-"

"Kim Jinkyung, did you miss me?" He smirked.

"I'm Cha Eunwoo. C.E" He opened his arms. "Or Lee Dongmin."

She covered her mouth, as his name rang into her ears.

Lee Dongmin, her childhood lover when they were six.

She jumped into his arms, as their classmates all came in the class, taking pictures and videos of them.

It has been five years since she came back to Korea, due to her father who was moved to work in America.

"Ya! Lee Dongmin! Why didn't you tell me who you were earlier?" She hit him playfully. "Why did you also have to pretend that you were like- IN LOVE WITH ME. We were in love when we were six.."

"So? Does that mean I can't be in love with you right now?" He smirked.

"I thought you would remember me, but I guess staying in the U.S for eleven years can make you forget your friends." He chuckled, as she rolled her eyes. "You got so pretty." Eunwoo smiled, coming in for a hug.

Minhyuk, Jinwoo, Sanha, Moonbin, and Myungjun came into the room.

"Ya, I hate all you guys! Especially you Minhyuk. You tripped me trying to hold my hand."

"You're so slow on catching onto things,noona." He laughed, hiding behind Jinwoo just in case she hit him.

I rolled my eyes, and looked into Eunwoo's.

"Why did you change your name to Cha Eunwoo?" I asked.

"It's because we're going to debut as a boy band."

"Bwoya? What have I been missing out on?"

As the class started, they all began to hang out like the old times, and Cha Eunwoo and Kim Jinkyung start to feel the love they had in elementary all over again.

-

an; the end!!! Thanks for almost 800 reads. I have another Eunwoo ff and a Park Seungun from KNK ff. I have a JR (nu'est) ff too, plus a Bae Jinyoung ff. I will also be doing a Eunwoo Imagine book so look out for that & follow me for updates! Hope you all enjoyed this story, and enjoy my other ff's as well. ❤️ Please follow for more Eunwoo Fanfics!!!