High Fever

I groaned turning in my bed as somebody knocked on my door. I slowly lifted my head, which felt heavy as ever before sinking back into my pillow.

Yesterday, after we had shown the first years around Draco had brought me here and told me this was my dorm. It was decorated in all types of green and white and was extremely beautiful and luxurious. He told me that since he was also a perfect his dorm was right next to mine in case i ever needed something. I had nodded coldly before walking into here and had barely had enough time to change before i collapsed.

I heard the knocking again and couldn't help but groan again. My head throbbed and my stomach growled as i felt my hair stick to my cheeks. I shivered because of the cold, wrapping the sheets tighter around me.

"Curse?" A familiar voice spoke from outside of the door, concern laced around it. "Are you okay?"

I opened my mouth but not a single word came out of my mouth so i just sighed. I tried sitting up, but slipped back immediately because of how everything spun around me. I heard somebody using a spell and then Draco rushed over.

"Curse? What's wrong?" He whispered as i felt the bed dip where he sat down. My body went with the flow as it rolled over and my cheek touched Draco's knee. Normally i would've pulled away at this kind of contact, especially from Draco, but today i didn't have the courage to.

"Have you been crying?" Draco whispered, bushing my hair out of my face. "God Curse, you have a fever, a very high one. And you've been crying!" He cried out.

I shivered, pulling the blanket tighter around me. Had i been crying in my sleep? Because last time i did that, i ended up wit this. But why did i cry? How can i let Draco see me like this? The thought came extremely slow, like fish swimming trough jelly.

My hand brushed against Draco's knee and I felt warmth shoot up into my body. I kept my hand there, my eyes closing. "We have a free day today," Draco informs me. "I was going to ask you to breakfast but i guess I'll just get some for you."

I felt the warmth of his body leave me and the cold hugged me again as i started shivering. My whole body vibrated and i curled up into a little ball, trying to get myself warm.

New thoughts swam trough my head, the cold reminding me of how my fathers body felt when i had touched it.

I remembered a eleven year old Harry, stretching his wand. I had pulled my hood over my face tighter, clutching onto it as if holding onto dear life.

I remembered Harry screaming something at me as my father jumped in front of me. His body fell limp onto the ground, as one last breath escaped his lips:"You're broken Curse," we're his last words. "He'll save you."

I hadn't understood what he meant, and nor would i ever. I wasn't broken. I didn't need saving. I remembered screaming at Harry as he came closer towards me. I remembered him lifting his wand towards me.

Then i done it. I had sunk down into his feet, begging:"Don't kill me. Please, don't kill me!" I remembered him smirking and raising his wand as i begged more and more. Then his wand had flown out of his hand. He had screamed in frustration, kicking me away.

I had begged as he grabbed his wand and it wasn't working. He had grimaced, hopped onto his Nimbus 2000 and flown away.

I had sunk down next to my fathers body. I had screamed, raged and cried on top of it, telling him to wake up. I had touched his body and the cold had seeped into me, as my uncle had dragged me away from my father.

"Curse?" Draco's voice pulled me out of my thoughts. He was holding a plate in his hands but he put on the oak nightstand next to the bed as he sat back down.

His hands brushed against my cheeks and i whimpered as he wiped away the tears i didn't know we're there. "You need to eat..." Draco whispered.

I tried to sit up, but i couldn't. Draco noticed my struggle and out his hands on my shoulders. He pulled me up as my body leaned against his and my head fell onto his shoulder. It made me warmer than i was, yet didn't take all the cold away.

Draco pulled on the blankets, hurling them over me before grabbing the plate while at the same time trying to support me.

He held the plate in his hands but i couldn't see what was on it, since my vision was blurred by tears. "Curse." Draco whispered, his mouth brushing against my ear. I shivered, shuffling closer to Draco. I opened my mouth, allowing him to put the food in.

I chewed, but i couldn't taste a thing. It was as if it didn't have a taste. As if it was nothing. I gulped it down, and i could almost feel it sliding down my throat. After a couple more times repeating this, i felt like i couldn't take anything more in. "Curse, you only ate one fourth of the pancake!" Draco exclaimed. "That isn't enough!"

"Full..." I managed to croak out, as the word flew away with the wind.

Draco sighed as he put the plate down. He picked something up from the table, a glass? "Have this, please..."

I whimpered as he placed the cool glass on my lips and managed to take about four sips of whatever it was before pulling away. He sighed again, placing the glass down. "Sleep Curse."

I didn't even protest or feel bad as he ordered me. He slowly helped me lie down, before pulling the sheets over me. Immediately I started shivering as my teeth chattered.

Draco turned back. "Are you okay." He asked.

"Cold." I managed to whisper.

Draco walked towards the cupboard, pulling out another blanket. He walked towards me throwing it over me. He turned around to leave, but something made me cling onto his hand. I whimpered.

He sighed, taking off his shoes before slowly climbing in the bed. My face nuzzles into his chest as he embraced me. A warmth overtook me as my shivering stopped. I could hear Draco sight of relief as I pushed myself closer to him. "Sleep well Curse." He whispered.