"okay dont get mad at me alright? i was at selena's and i saw something. s-" justin was cut off by ariana,"are you gonna get to the point or what?" she rolled her eyes.

"well if you keeo interrupting me, i would have already did. anyways she didn't invite me there but i saw her and richardo, or whatever your supposed to be boyfriend's  name, literally fucking each oth-" he was cut off again which made him groan.

"son of a bitch" she muttered. "i know right!" staring at him, she blurted out,"no you! stop whatever the fuck you're doing. ricky would never do that. you shouldn't be in our business anyways. just stop trying to break us up, because that isn't working. leave now!"

justin was a little taken back,"i am literally telling you that because it wad true! you now what? fuck it. all i was doing was basically helping you from crying like you did when we broke up. have fun with your cheating boyfriend," he yelled. soon leaving her house with the door slammed.

ariana sighed and yelled out,"i didn't ask for your help, but i'm sorry okay?"

as justin stormed out he saw a dressed ricky with a stupid smirk walking towards ariana's door. "fucking bitch," justin whispered but loud enough for him to hear. he got into his car and drove away.

while ariana was staring at the door with many emotions, ricky came into her house. "hey baby," he smiled walking towards her, getting ready to lean in. "fuck out of here," ariana hissed.

he backed up. "whats up with you?" he asked playing completely dumb.  "you, you're my damn problem! now fuck out of my house," she sassed. "well? you know the way out, you fucking cheating bitch," she yelled at the boy who stared down at his feet quietly. tears were now going down her cheek, but she wanted to look strong, even though she knew she would've broken down, so she quickly wiped the tears with her hand.

"how'd you know?" he spoke up. "why'd you do it?" she fired back.

"i don't know. so how?"

"my ex boyfriend of course, and i could literally see it. you fucked my ex best friend and my ex's girl, pig. we're fucking done don't talk to me, see me, show up to my house, anything. now leave my clean house."

as soon as he left, ariana groaned in frustration along with her hands in her brown hair, grabbing and pulling it hard. she was tired of unloyal boys, cheating assholes, and everything. she picked her self up and let out a sigh. of course she didn't want to keep any of the things he gave her or any memories, so ariana grabbed a box and started with the living room.

ten minutes later ...

knowing she had many pictyres of them, she threw all of the pictures outside her backyard, not caring if she got any glass on the cement. while she looked in her room for anything else she had that would remind her of him, she came across an old sweatshirt justin let her borrow , of course when they were together and she never gave back, in one of her drawers. ariana threw it on her bed not knowing what to do with it.

after finding many things, she grabbed the box and some matches. ariana went outside and threw the box that was filled with the shit that reminded her of him and started getting the matches ready.

as the fire was burning the things, she had some tears rolling down. she was that mad and tired of boys playing with her heart. after everything was now  black and burnt, she got rid of everything.

ariana decided to take a warm bath and went to her bathroom to get it ready for her. she hummed to her favorite song and stripped her clothes off.

+

while still humming, ariana got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around herself. she walked into her bedroom and looked for clothes to wear. ariana couldn't find anything to wear so she decided to just wear spandex and the sweatshirt she had ontop of her bed. immediately she smelt his scent that was still left on the sweatshirt.

+

it was 2 am and the both - ariana and justin- thought about the events that happened. two break ups in a day.

ariana, she thought about the break up and doesnt know if she was happy or not.

although, justin was happy, he broke up with selena, whom he cheated on with and obviously regrets making ariana, who he still loves to this day, sad for who knows how long. justin was also happy knowing that he kind of made ariana break up with ricky. which he actually could get another chance with her.

but he thought, was what he did right? will it make her the same person she was the day they  broke up? or is she happy right now?

+

ouu this probably has to be the most dramatic and long chapter i wrote for this book lmao. is it me or am i the only one sweating ?

aslo, chapter idea goes to jbxxari .. i changed the idea up btw, thank uuu