two

[chapter two]

recap :
after i said that, she stormed out with justin. sure, i was rude. but i didn't give a fuck. i walked out of starbucks with a confused ricky following me.

" don't even ask " i said before he could ask what the hell happened back there.

ariana's pov

it's been a week since i had last seen slutena hoemez and justin whoreman himself at my favorite place to hang out.

[ i love both, it's just apart of the story :) ]

to be honest, not gonna lie.. but i thought of him for the whole seven days. i hate him. i hate him. i hate him.
those three words i love to say about him.

some thoughts were positive, some negative. like the way he use to say ' i love you ', the way he kissed and hugged me, the way we use to fuck to till the sunrise. haha sike.

but that made me thinking...
did he ever love me? was this all fake? was the whole relationship fake? was the i love you's real? what?

author's pov

for the whole week, ariana has been doing nothing. she has been in her house, nothing to do at all.

all she did was think. she thought about everything. justin, her relationship with him, how selena and ariana stopped being friends after a false accusation.
everything.

justin. well justin has been doing the same. he thought about things in life. thought about ariana's now brown hair, her dimples, what he did was wrong, how he did her wrong.

he knew his momma never raised him to cheat on his lover. after all, pattie helped him. and he helped her be happy again. after his father left for a slut. but who knew he would do the same thing.

justin drew bieber promised his mom and himself that he would never become like his father.

he also thought about what happened after ariana ran away from her home town. how he knew it was his fault. how he knew his mom would kill him if he did her wrong.

pattie enjoyed ariana's presence. ari was always there for pattie. he thought it was cool how his ex girlfriend hang out with his mom. they were practically best friends.

both of the two ex lovers thought and thought. both asked themselves questions, curious.

they knew that justin hates ariana. even though he shouldn't, after all, he did make her run away. he did make her leave him. made her heartbroken for a whole year.

they also knew ariana hates justin. i mean, he did break her heart. he did make her leave and run away. etcetera.

but who knew deep down they both still love other.

i didn't know what to write lol. so i wrote what they thought and stuff. probably i will update tonight or tmrw ¿ i love y'all
xoxo