[Planes] Skipper Riley x Reader

Okay, my first fanfiction...And yes I'm a dork for this.

So, I see not a SINGLE Planes fanfiction, or at least a reader insert one. So I'm making one for this awesome character! Skipper Riley! (Hope I'm not the only one who likes him...) But that's all for now folks!
Enjoy!

Plane Type = (P/T) = [basically just what you look like]
Eye colour = (E/C)
Your Name = (Y/N)

This is in Third POV.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Weeks that soon turned into months have passed since the "Wings Around the Globe" champion ship took place. Skipper Riley, a former war plane of the Jolly Wrenches who is now a flight school teacher, sat in his dome like building, in the dark, almost in a trance. Not that he couldn't move, but he didn't want to move from his spot at the far back of his home.

Sparky stood off in the distance by the entrance way, his worried and sad gaze landed on his friend, but he knew better then to approach. He's tried during these specific days every year, but he had failed each time. The small automobile sighed sadly, pulling himself out and closing the door behind him on his way out. Sparky left the home with one final glance and set out to find one of his closest friends, Chuck.

This was the time of the year where Skipper's past frequently came in his memories and dreams; turning them into nightmares. The haunting memories that came from his first and last mission as a Jolly Wrenches were all etched into his mind. The mission that costed the lives of his troops, his friends, and someone who he held dearly, his lover.

The older planes' sad and guilty gaze scanned the frames on the wall before him. The pictures going from now to further and further into his past; from his time with Dusty Crophopper, up to his times in the navy. The stories behind each of these photographs played out in his mind like a movie. His hard look softened once his grey eyes locked on a picture, a picture he found himself and a female (P/T) with (E/C) eyes standing next to him, both smiling. He remembered this was taken when he had became leader and his best friend became apart of his troupe. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes as the memory came.

---------------------------Flash Back----------------------------

"Skipper!"
A cheerful voice that echoed down the large, metal hallway. Skipper, his younger version, stopped and turn around around, his eyes landing on a female (P/T).
"Well, hello there, (Y/N)." He greeted back, smiling as she strolled up to him.
"Is it true? That you got a promotion into becoming a leader?" She asks him with her (E/C) eyes sparkling. He released a soft chuckle at the girls' excitement.

   "Yes (Y/N), it's true. The General says you're also being placed in my troupe for backup." He said. Her eyes sparkled in delight as she giggle,
"See? Told you that you couldn't shake me off that easily!" She says with a large, teasing grin. Skipper returned the gesture with a simple smile.

     In all reality he was glad she was placed in his team. That way they can still be together, friends or no friends. Although he couldn't convince himself that it's not true, he had taken a liking to her and wanted nothing but to be with her, to hear her laugh and smile when the war ends. But what he didn't know, was that she felt the same way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Some time had passed and Skipper, with some help from (Y/N), had just finished training his troupe. The General called the two of you in and explained your first mission. A routine patrol at Glendal Canal. Once the meeting ended, (Y/N) wasted not a second before strolling off. Skipper took notice of this and went after her, only to find her in her spot on the surface of the enormous navy boat. She liked this place for it had the best view of the sunset also that cars and planes don't come back here, at least, not very often.