Holding Out for a Hero

Start from the beginning

"Oh, yeah, except that our abilities come from a highly advance infrastructure, and theirs come from a magic witch pebble. Whooooo!" Chase did this weird body movement with his hands, making me giggle. He's too cute. I say that way to much, do I?

"Either way, this is a great opportunity for the team, we can teach them to hone their abilities the way I trained you two." Davenport walked past us, and Oliver joined him.

Davenport didn't train me? Chase did, Bree did, and Adam did, and sometimes I trained myself. Ehh, he must want all the credit.

"Superhero school, that sounds like fun." Oliver smiled.

It does now, until you actually try it. I went through it, and it helped me, but I didn't like it.

"School? Ugh, boring." Kaz then yawn, making another yawn bomb fly out, and Chase moved me away, so it didn't hit me. It ended up hitting an umbrella stand, burning it. Chase yelled a little, and grabbed the fire extinguisher, putting it out.

"Well, that's the last time that umbrella stand attacked us." Kaz chuckled, making me glare at him. It almost hit me, but it didn't. He is lucky it didn't hit me.

🌺🌺--

Later that day, I was down in Mission Command, with Bree and Skylar, and we were on our phones. We weren't even talking, which is fine. I hate talking.

That's when the boys came down, and Chase was holding a case of water bottles.

"Good news ladies, I'm about to teach my first class of superhero school." Davenport told us, and I didn't want to stay. Boring!

"I'm out." Bree got up, and Skylar and I did the same.

"Right behind you." Skylar and I said. I kissed Chase, and left with them.

It's about time I got some girl time with my girls.

A little later, us three girls were sitting on chairs, just relaxing. It was really nice, to get some alone time with my girls. Skylar walked back over and sat on the chair next to me.

"So, how do you like Centium City?" Bree asked Skylar.

"It's great, but it's kinda overwhelming." Skylar replied, then looked at us. "I mean, I'm just a small town alien girl."

That doesn't sound normal, fuck nothing here is normal.

I chuckled. "Yeah, that's never gonna stop sounding weird."

"What I mean is, I've been to school, but I haven't experienced much of the real world." Skylar told us, and I smiled. Me too, I never got out much till I met everyone at the bionic island.

"Me neither! I couldn't be more socially awkward!" Bree exclaimed, getting excited, turning her body to us. "And I don't know why I'm so excited about that?" Bree's smile faded and us three just chuckled.

"This is gonna be so great, I finally have another girl around." Bree smiled, as us three got up and walked forward. "You two are like the sisters I never had. Even tho, I've known Lucy for awhile." Bree put her cup on a table.

Skylar looked at Bree happy, and I did to. Aww, Bree. I think if you as a sister, too. Even if I have a sister already, but still.

"Well, I mean, Chase acts like an old lady, but it's not the same." Bree added, making me giggle.

That's true, he can act like an old lady. What? I may be his girlfriend, but I will always tease him. It's how I show my affection towards him.

"Wait? You think of me as a sister?" Skylar asked, making sure she heard what she heard. I nodded, smiling. I do.