Envy-Sniper X Reader X Spy

Start from the beginning

          I quickly started to sprint towards Spy I motioned him to hand me the intel which he gladly did; a proud grin on his lips making me smile. When the intel was secure in my arms, my legs felt light, and I flew across the dry ground kicking up dust as I went. Scout caught up with me and raced on ahead with the others stayed close behind.

          When the intel was safely at our base, the Administrator's voice sounded on the intercom "Success! We have secured the enemy intelligence." I gave a sigh of relief and lightly sat on the ground a giant grin on my lips as I combed my fingers through my hair.

          I hadn't noticed the others were crowding around me till Heavy picked me up and tossed me in the air. My fellow teammates were chanting my class name "Strategist! Strategist!Strategist!" I laughed and put my hands in the air like a little kid shouting with them.

          After Heavy put me down, he roughly rubbed my head making the hair on the top of my head frizz out. I laughed some more while I fixed my hair. Some of the merces were congratulating me, while others slowly left. After a while the only two who were congratulating me were Spy and Sniper, this made me happy because both were close friends of mine. They were the only two who talked to me and showed me around the base when I first joined the (t/c) team.

          " 'Uor plan worked perfectly mon chèri." The strong French accent sounded making my spine tingle. I couldn't help but talked back in French my voice high in excitement, as I shot forward and hugged the back stabbing Frenchman.

          "Merci de nous aider moi finir ma première mission!" I exclaimed still clinging onto Spy; excitement and happiness once again filling my stomach.(Thank you for helping me finish the first mission!")

          Spy gently pat my head my eyes closed as a warm feeling filled my heart making me calm as I rested my head on his should. My gaze slowly shifted over to Sniper, who had a clear look of jealousy in his eyes. A smirk crept its way onto my lips as I began to mimic the Aussie accent Snipe used. "Aw come on mate why ye lookin' so glum?" This made Sniper raise an eyebrow in a cute questioning way.

          I let go of Spy and gave Sniper a hug too. "Ye feelin' betta mate?" I asked causing Sniper to let out a deep chuckle.

          He too rubbed the top of my head making me smile, but something wasn't right. I quickly looked over at Spy and he... his gaze, wasn't a gaze it was an intense glare. It was like that of icy daggers. Why is Spy glaring at me? No, not me but... Sniper?! Why is Spy glaring at Sniper?

          A shiver zipped down my spine as I stared at my snake like friend a little longer. I then look up and grew cold as I realize Sniper also had the icy dagger glare.

           'Why are they glaring at each other like that?' I pondered, still slightly shaken by the intense glares I just witnessed. I slowly shook it off, though and pushed myself away from the two merces.

          "Well, fellas I have a lot of work to do and well... seeyoulater!"

○ • ○ • ○

          It was a very exciting evening, the merces were having a party in the mess hall, and me, well, I was just going to my room for some peace and quiet. After that victorious battle agents the (ot/c) team and all the strategies I came up with and finished I was fairly tired. All I wanted to do was sleep and nothing more.

*Tip... tap*

          I stopped and turned around to the sound of food steps, 'i-is someone following me?' I thought, my eyes slightly squinting knowing well that I wouldn't see anything, but as I thought this Medic came around the corner nearly giving me a heart attack.