Chapter Fourteen

I Cant Believe It!

Chapter Fourteen

_______________________________________________________

After spending three days in the hospital, I finally was allowed to go back home.

Me, Anthony, Brad, and Britney all had to go on the bus to get home. We had no other transportation because Anthony's and Brad's cars were damaged.

When we finally got inside my house, we were soaking wet. It was raining and we had to walk home from the bus stop.

Anthony took off his wet jacket and I took it and threw it in the washer along with Brad's jacket. "I should probably get going," said Anthony, while pointing at the door.

You know when people say 'think before you speak'? Yeah, well I didn't. "No! Uh, I mean why don't you stay over?" I shot out, afterwards feeling very embarassed. Anthony smirked and walked right past me and into the living room. He sat down on the couch and put his feet up on the table like he owned the place. Um, I don't think so. I walked up to him and placed my hand on my hip. "Who do you think you are? Get your feet off of my table right now." I grabbed his feet and threw them on the floor.

He left his feet on the floor and put the T.V on. "I think I am Anthony Burns, and you are?" He said sarcastically. This boy was getting on my last nerve. Why did I ask him to stay?

'Because you like him, duh,' a voice inside my head said. I ignored it and plopped myself down next to Anthony. Anthony looked around my living room until something caught his eye. My collection of every movie you could think of. Me and my dad are obsessed with movies. We have over 2,000 of them.

Anthony looked at me and then back at the movies. "Can we watch a movie?" I gave him a smile and then simply nodded my head. "Ok. I'm picking." I laughed at him and shook my head. Anthony went to the stand with all the movies and was looking throught them. "Woah, you have a lot of movies." He said under under his breath. After five minutes, Anthony finally pulled out a movie. "Can we watch this one?" He asked while holding up 'Super 8' (my favorite movie). I quickly nodded my head and he started the movie.

~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~

After jumping three times and screaming five times, the movie finished. I looked at the time and it was 12:37. Wow, time went by quickly. I got up from the couch but then remembered something. "Where's Brad and Britney?" I asked looking around the living room.

Anthony scratched the back of his head and also got up. "Um, I don't know. When we came inside Britney took Brad upstairs."

I sighed and went upstairs to go find them, with Anthony following behind me. I looked in three rooms until I finally found them. I opened the door and was shocked to what I saw and also was Anthony. Both of our mouth's hung open as we stood in the door frame looking at Brad and Britney kissing.

Yes, kissing.

I know it isn't that bad but Britney has never kissed Brad before. But right know, she looks as if she had been kissing him her whole life. She didn't notice us at first, but when she did she quickly got of off the bed and smiled nervously. "I-um-we were just..." she trailed off, her cheeks starting to become red.

I walked up to her, her face became a darker shade of red. I smiled and placed my hand on her shoulder. "Britney, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. He's your boyfriend." She was now full-on blushing.

"Uh... actually, we aren't exactly 'boyfriend and girlfriend'. He just asked me out on a date, not to be his girlfriend."

Now I feel embarrassed... "Oh. Well," I turned and looked Brad laying shirtless on the bed, showing all of his muscles. "What are you wait for?"

Brad smirked and looked at me and Anthony. "For you and him to leave." As soon as he said that, I walked out of the room and pulled Anthony to my room.

We layed down on my bed and looked at the ceiling. We were in silence until Anthony spoke. "I'm sorry," he said.

"For what?" I sat up and furrowed my eyebrows together.

"For Saturday night."

"Its okay. It wasn't entirely your fau-"

"No. It's not okay." He cut me off and sat up too. "I should've payed more attention to the road. I was really looking foward to that date." He said the last sentence under his breath.

Well, what do I say now? Me and Anthony just stared into eachother's eyes for a minute. "Do you want to go on a date with me on Friday? Its okay if you don't because of what happend Saturday. I understand." He stopped looking at me and looked at a piece of thread from my blanket that he was playing with.

"Anthony," I touched his cheek and he looked at me. "I told you I'm not mad at you. What happened in Saturday is in the past."

"So is that a yes?"

"Yes." I answered. We both smiled, but my smile quickly dropped from my face when he looked at my lips. He was coming closer to me and he placed his hand on my cheek. My eyes kept switching from his eyes to his lips. When he finally pressed his lips on mine, it felt as if I were in heaven. Electricity shot through my body and my heart beat was get getting faster and faster. After I went through my moment in shock, I finally snapped back to reality and kissed him back. His lips were so soft against mine. We just stayed there like that for felt like about three minutes.

The best three minutes of my life.

--------------------------------------------------

A/N

Okay guys, they finally kissed! Are you happy? And what do you think about Brad and Britney? Please comment your thoughts below and please vote.

COTE!!!

And you could also follow me if you want to c: