Chapter Three

I Cant Believe It

Chapter Three

-------------------------------------------------------

Ok. So now its Saturday morning and I'm awake at 9:37 P.M. You know why. Because some stupid person decided to text me. I went to go look at who texted me. 'Anthony'. Oh my God. He actually texted me. But why did he have to do it so early. I opened the text.

'Hey. Do you want me to pick you up around four?'

What should I say. I'm so nervous. I was trying to text him back but I kept pressing the wrong buttons because I was shaking. When I finally got under control I send him the message.

'Ok. Sound great. Just beep the car horn when your here and I'll come out.'

Within a minute he replied.

'Ok. But I'm gonna need your address'

I texted him my address and then went downstairs to eat breakfast. I had made my self toast and then went to go watch some T.V.

----------*----------

Omg. I'm freaking out. I don't know what to wear. I have to wear something pretty, not like the stuff that I usually wear.

Maybe I should wear Vanessa's clothes. She would kill me if she found out. But she's not here, so she wont know.

I went in her room and grabbed a purple shirt. It was a plain spaghetti strapped shirt. I got blue jean shorts and purple converse. I wore hoop earring and a purple diamond necklace. I put my hair in a pony tail, and put on a little mascara and lip gloss.

I was all ready.

--------*--------

I heard the car horn. I went outside and he was waiting there, leaning against his car. Thank God he used his car. I locked the front door to my house and went up to him. He was wearing a black T- Shirt, blue jeans, black and white sneakers, and a gold chain. He looked kind of shocked when he saw me.

"W-Wow. You look nice! "

He thought I looked nice. Oh. My. God.

"Thank you. Also do you."

"Thanks. Lets go."

He opened up the car door for me (so sweet) and I went in the car. It smelled so nice. Afterwards he closed my door and then went into his side of the car. He revved the engine and drove off. You know, if you actually think about it, he acts like he's all bad-ass in school, but he's actually really sweet.

"Where are we going?" He didn't even tell me. How can I be so stupid to forget to ask him.

"Where do you want to go?"

I didn't really know. After taking a couple of minutes to think about it, I answered."Ummm, how about we go get some lunch and then we'll see what to to after that?"

I really just made up anything.

"Ok. Want to get pizza?"

I loved pizza. I hadn't had it in such a long time.

"Yes, yes, yes!"

"Ok, calm down"

"Sorry"

He just laughed at me. What's so funny?

---------*----------

When we got to the pizzeria, I could smell the pizza. It smelled so good.

I took a seat and he went to go order. After waiting a couple if minutes he brought back four slices of pepperoni pizza. Why was there an extra two slices?

"Are there any other people coming? "

"No, why?"

"Well there is an extra two slices and I thou-"

He cut me off looking amused.

"I got one extra slice for the both of us because when I asked you in the car if you wanted to get pizza you seemed exited and like you really, really, liked pizza so I thought I get you an extra slice. And an extra one for me too. If you don't want the pizza I'll go throw it out-"

"NO!" I cut him off. "I want the pizza. I was just curious." I felt embarrassed. And then guess what I started to do. You should all know this one. I started to...blush.

-------*---------

We were done with our pizzas and were now at a park walking around. We were talking a lot explaining things about ourselves. We stopped talking for about two minutes making it awkwardly silent. Then he finally broke the silence between us.

"Can I ask you something?" He seemed nervous. I was now nervous. What did he want to ask me? We stopped walking and sat down on a bench.

"Yeah. What's wrong."

He looking more nervous. He was looking down. "Nothings wrong. Its just I wanted to ask you if... if you want to go on a date with me on Saturday?"

OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. He wanted to go on a date with me. I was really nervous now. My heart pounding in my chest very loudly, (I'm sure he heard it). I started turning red from blushing, and I felt like I was going to pass out. There goes that effect again.

"Uhhh-

"If you don't want to its okay..." Of course I wanted to! Now he turned my head to make my eyes meet with his "I know we just met a couple of days ago, but in those couple of days, I realised that you're not like those other girls that go for a guy like me right away. You're different and I like that about you." Oh my God. I'm literally feel like I'm going to die.

"I feel the exact same way. When I met you I thought you were all bad-ass but now I realised that you're a really sweet guy. And yes, I'll go on a date with you." I cant believe I managed to get that out. He looked so happy. He was smiling and looked exited.

"Really? I thought you were going to say no."

"Believe me. I wouldn't have said no."

After a couple of second just sitting there staring into eachother's eyes, he started leaning in to kiss me. I started to blush, my stomach was turning, and I felt like my heart was going to come out of me mouth.

His lips were just about to touch mine, when I heard somebody calling Anthony's name. We both spun our heads in the direction of where the girl was calling him. I saw a girl with a pink mini skirt and a pink shirt, with blonde straight hair reaching up to her elbows making her way over here smiling.

Anthony had his hand on his forehead, and his eyes closed looking annoyed. "Oh, you got to be kidding me" was all he said.