Chapter 13

When I started crying because I was laughing so hard the boys stopped tickling me.

"Oh my god, I'm pretty sure I broke a rib or something for laughing so hard you fuckers" I said smiling while standing up

"That was funny though. Especially when you kicked Mike" Tony giggled

"I'm hungry!" I pouted

"Wow. You are really hungry. This is like the third time you've said that." Jaime said

"What do you expect? I haven't ate since yesterday morning. I'm fricking starving!"

"What do you guys want? Sit down or pickup?" Vic asked the group

"Sit down!" Mike, Jaime and Tony jinxed

"Okay. Sit down it is. Do you know any good places?" Vic looked over to me.

"Not in particular. You can tell me something and I can tell you whether or not there's one around."

"Is there one close to your house?"

"Eh. Close enough. Waffle House sound good?"

"YES!" Tony and Jaime yelled in unison.

"Okay, who do I give directions to?"

"I guess our bus driver. Here, follow me." Vic motioned

"Thomas, this is Lillianna, Lils, this is Thomas our bus driver. He practically lives in this chair."

"Hi Thomas" I waved and smiled to the older man. He looked about 50, blackish hair with little tufts of gray showing. He was a little on the heavy side and had really deep and noticeable Smile lines.

"Hello Ms. Lillianna, are you the new member of this bus?" Thomas said with a smile

"Yes sir,"

"We were thinking about brunch, and decided on Waffle House. Lils knows one close to her house. Do you mind her giving you directions?" Vic mentioned very professionally that it almost shocked me how mature he sounded.

"Not at all. How far away is it?"

"Umm... Not very far, just about 15-20 minutes depending on traffic" I replied

"Okay. You can just sit here" Thomas said picking up some movies and moving them on to the ground right next to his laptop.

Thomas started the bus and I lead him.

"When the bus pulled into the parking lot I high fived Thomas and then opened the door to the front room where Jaime was playing his bass. We're here Hime-Time and he jumped up. Then I went to the back room where the other 3 were playing Fifa and told them were here and they all jumped up and followed me to the front door.

"Hey Thomas, would you like anything to eat?" I stopped and asked before walking off the bus.

"Umm... Just two waffles please."

"Okay. Do you not wanna come in with us?"

"No Thank you. I wanna finish watching this episode."

"Okie dokie. I'll order it and bring it to you as soon as it comes out" I smiled and hoped off the bus.

The boys waited for me right outside the door and when we started walking towards the door Vic put his arm around my shoulders.