Chapter 10

(A/N: okay. Can I just start off by saying I AM SOOOOO SORRY. I have no idea why I haven't updated in forever. But I remembered about it yesterday, and saw that this fanfic had 700+ reads!?!?!? You guys are amazeballs and I love you. Stay perfect darlings ~Bailey)

I was woken up by the light coming I'm through the blinds and hitting my face. When I opened my eyes I snapped up, seeing as I was in a foreign place. Then I remembered everything. I'm in the hospital. My grandmother died. And I'm waiting for Vic and the guys to get here.

Instinctively, I wanted food like I do when ever I wake up. I digged around in my bag of clothes to see if I packed any money, Which I didn't. I decided to text Vic and ask how far away they were.

'Were in Lexington, the GPS says we're 10 minutes away from the hospital. It is Center Hospital, right?'

I replied, 'correct, just park by the emergency room door. Cold you come in before we leave? I wanna do one last thing'

'Okay, and no problem, but what do you want to do?'

'I want to say goodbye to my grandmother, I need a guardian in order to go to see her. It's the least I can do, considering there's not gonna be a funeral. If you don't like seeing dead people or you don't feel like it, one of the other boys can come. I just REALLY wanna do this'

'Were pulling in the lot. See you in a little bit darling :)'

I looked at the window and saw their shiny red tour bus park on the side of the hospital and saw 2 guys in shorts and tank tops come out and walk towards the door. I went to the door to greet them outside and noticed a muscle in my leg hurt. I guess I slept on it weird. That bean bag wasn't very comfortable. Anyways, I had a little limp walking.

When I walked outside Tony and Vic saw me and both their faces lit up with a smile. I squealed and ran and wrapped my legs around Vic and then Tony. And then the tears started coming. They weren't sad tears, and they weren't big tears. Just tiny emotional tears.

I stepped back and looked at them and smiled. Vic grabbed me and hugged me again and I wrapped my arms around him after the initial shock.

"Hey Lils, I've missed you"

"I've missed you to Vic," I pulled back a little and then looked at Tony,

"And I've missed you too Turtle," I grinned towards Tony and he waddled over to Vic's and I's embrace and made it a group hug.

I giggled, "Tony, why chu gotta be so adorbs?"

The group hug erupted in tiny giggles and then we all pulled away and smiled.

"So, you guys ready to go to the back?" I asked to the boys

"Yep" Vic and Tony both chimed

I walked into the lobby and told the lady at the desk I was going to leave after I saw my grandma one last time. She walked around the desk and met us by the door and I walked over and slung my bag onto back. She took as to a room and there my grandmother lay.

It hit me like a tidal wave.

All of the emotions.

When my eyes laid on her, I froze in my steps and Vic and Tony, who were trailing behind me, weren't expecting it either and bumped in to me. My lip started quivering and the tears rushed. I was about to drop to the floor an curl in a ball when Tony caught me and held me up and then held my hand. Vic rubbed my back and whispered in my ear, trying to soothe me.

"Lils, if this is to much, we ca- we can leave."

"N-no. I want you-u guys to stay he-here, pwease?" I managed to chocke through tears.

"Okay, we're here, and were not leaving your side." Vic said assuringly

Even though my knees were buckling and I was still crying, I started walked over to my grandmother and grabbed her lifeless, Icy, hand. I leaned over the bed and hugged her and whispered to her,

"I love you ni-ni (I used to call her ni-ni when I was a baby because I couldn't say granny)."

Then, I started singing the song she always sang to me when I was little.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.

You make me happy, when skies are grey

You'll never know, dear how I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away"

After I finished, the room was silent. I kissed my grandmothers cheek, squeezed her hand, took a big breath, and walked towards Vic and Tony.

We stepped out of the room and headed towards the lobby to go to the bus.

I feel better now. Now that I got to say goodbye to my ni-ni. Now that the boys are here to protect me.

We walked out the door to the parking and lot and them I just started giggling.

"What's so funny?" Tony said with a confused look

"Im gonna have to peanut butter all over my face when we get on the bus. I lost a bet to Jaime"

Vic laughed so loud and I was literally crying because of his laugh, and Tony was just really confused all together.