Chapter 23

We rode to the tent where the signing was gonna be. When we got there the boys quickly ran into the tent and I followed behind. There were only four seats for the boys. I looked at Alex and smiled, "I guess it's me and you" I told him.

"Wanna go to my bus?" Alex asked

I looked at the boys and they nodded, "sure" I smiled.

Alex and I jumped back into the golf cart and got the set up crew guy to take us back to the busses. We walked onto All Time Low's Bus, Alex being a gentlemen opened the door and let me walk on first. Of course, Jack was on the couch, only in his underwear, on his phone. He had the volume on his phone all the way up and you could hear moans and other noises coming from it. I felt the red on my cheeks turned around to face Alex.

"JACK!" Alex yelled, startling and embarrassing Jack, "At least put in headphones when your watching porn dammit!"

"I'm- uh- sorry Lillianna." Jack said blushing and stuttering

"It's okay" I walked over to Jack and Hugged him. I felt Jack sigh as I hugged him.

"Lillianna is staying with us while pierce is at their signing" Alex said to Jack and Jack nodded back.

"Could you guys help me do something?" I asked

"Sure." Jack sat up on the couch

"Vic said I should make two instagrams. One being my personal, Lillianna Carmikel, and the other for fans and such, Lily Fuentes." I said sitting next to Jack.

"So you want to have a private and a public?" Jack questioned

"That's what Vic said. That way I can still have a piece of just home and friends," I smiled, "I just need to make my personal private and make a new public account."

"Okay. Let's get started then!" Alex said

pulled out my phone, opened Instagram, went to my settings and made my personal private, then logged out.

I pressed sign up. I typed in my email, then I asked the guys what my name should be.

"PierceTheLily" Alex suggested

"LilyPTV" Jack suggested

"Eh.... What about 'xo_Lilly_xo'?" I asked

"I like it" Jack said and Alex nodded in agreement.

I typed in my password that I use for everything that requires one.

~

We started creating my bio and such. We finally ended up with

'Daughter of Pierce The Veil. 🎶

Living with my heroes ❤️

Close your eyes and breath, it'll all be okay in the end.

I promise'

I chose one of my favorite selfies and set it as my profile picture.

I opened the camera and held it up and saw my face on the screen. Jack and Alex joined in the picture. We took about 5 selfies and I uploaded my favorite one to my public Instagram. It's of me smiling and Jack and Alex kissing my cheeks.

"Oh shit dude. We have to record full frontal today. Michael said he wanted it by Thursday so he could edit it before he went to visit family." Alex said to Jack

They hopped up and went to the back room and pulled a microphone out of a box and turned it on.

"Heeeeey welcome back to full frontal. I'm Alex"