10 a.m

•Jamie•

They both woke up on the couch, by the sound of the tv.

"It's about time you love birds woke up," Parker teased. Harry shot him a glare, and Parkers smile faded. You're probably wondering what happened last night... there was a lot of making out. Let's just say that.

"Are the roads open yet?" Jamie asked. Everyone nodded. She was kind of sad, no more Harry. Jamie got up from her spot on the couch and went upstairs to find her clothes. She knew Heather would want to leave as soon as possible.

"Hey." Jamie greeted Heather in the bedroom she woke up in yesterday. "You sleep in here last night?"

"Yeah." Jamie picked up her clothes she wore to the party. She stood there, thinking about everything that's happened, her lips curved into a smile. Both the girls made their way downstairs and met the boys in the living room.

"I guess this is goodbye." Heather said the the boys and they nodded.

"Well I'm hungry." Mason said jumping up from his seat. Alex and Parker agreed and followed him into the kitchen.

"We'll meet you in the car." Heather said, leaving with Hailee. Jamie turned to Harry who was waiting behind her.

"So..." Jamie started.

"So..."

"Why are we doing this? I can come see you during the week." Jamie laughed, causing Harry to smile.

"I'll see you then." Harry hugged her, like he wouldn't see her. Jamie took a deep breath, holding him closer.

"Yes you will." She leaned in and kissed him one last time before opening the door, exposing the cold air. "Bye Harry."

"Bye Jamie."