Fantasy

Hello, it's me-- //shot. ANyway, I unfortunately haven't been on as recently which I'm sure y'all have noticed :')). I apologize for that but really I have no inspiration or motivation to write at this point in time aka writer's block. School coming just around the corner doesn't help much either but I will do my best to deliver /something/ for you guys. Thank you for your patience and please enjoy! :)

TW: child abuse

-----ooooo-----

He couldn't believe it. Was it really him?

His pale skin, blonde locks, and deep, alluring eyes that entranced Takumi every time he looked in to them.

There was no way he was standing in front of him now. How could he be, after he died to his father's beatings?

"Takumi? Is there something wrong? I thought you'd be happy to see me," Leo finally said. His tone was nervous, as if he wasn't quite sure about his living conditions either.

"F-fine," Takumi finally uttered, cursing inwardly at his stuttering as he turned his head to the ground. Despite being fairly good at adapting to odd situations, this was one that blew every other out of the water.

How was he supposed to act normally after seeing someone he's been grieving over for a year?

Taking a deep breath, Takumi finally met Leo's inquisitive gaze. However, he was surprised instead to notice a flower between the crevices of the Nohrian prince's armor.

"What's that?" Takumi questioned, subconsciously raising an arm to the flower's yellow petals. Leo's eyes followed Takumi's hand and did a double-take. He frowned.

"That's odd. I never noticed it before."

That's because you've been dead since just 5 minutes ago Takumi thought bitterly, still in shock over this seemingly fabricated fantasy. Perhaps it was a plan by a vengeful nohrian just to deceive Takumi? As payback for potentially being the cause of Leo's premature death? For their prohibited love?

Nevertheless, the Hoshidan prince shook his head in exasperation at Leo's statement. Because rather than lash out at Leo for being the cause of his pent up anger, and sadness, and frustration during the past year, Takumi wanted to make sure that this wasn't some cruel joke being played on him.

And he didn't want to lose. Not again.

-----ooooo-----

Uhhhh I'm being painfully honest here in the fact that I am just winging this & there will probably be a part 2 when I can come up with a decent plot. I just wanted to get something out since I haven't written anything in 57843 years, and even though this isn't as shippy as some of my other drabbles, the prospect of this being a multi-fic with very-likely angst & some fluff will hopefully fuel your excitement. I plan on making this not toooo long but we'll see. Since I meant for it to be a drabble the chapters/parts will of course be quite short. Idk this just seemed like a good part to end on so. yeah. I hope you enjoyed this piece of shit writing and will await the next parts :) okay tysm for reading and I hope you have a good day ily g'bye