Waking

This is a shot at fluff that's also probably really bad since I have no idea how to write it /laughs. Anyway, I hope you enjoy! Mostly trying to practice my writing with these, so any constructive criticism is appreciated!! :)

-----ooooo-----

Warm sunlight filtered through the window as Leo slowly blinked his eyes open. Life in Hoshido was much different than Nohr. Much lighter and warm. The entire kingdom emitted an uplifting feeling that made Leo sigh in content. In Nohr, the dreary atmosphere and dark, stormy skies always made Leo feel cold and alone.

Looking over to the side, he gazed blearily at Takumi. The latter was currently putting his hair up in his ever-famous ponytail, the shorter ends sticking out at the top.

Leo reached out, abruptly halting Takumi in his work as he ran his fingers through the other prince's silver locks. With Takumi, he never felt alone nor cold.

Letting his eyes slide shut, Leo laid in the warm presence of Takumi's love and fell back asleep to dreams of light that were Takumi.

-----ooooo-----

Oh gosh, I am so sorry. This is. Not my best work clearly /dies inside. I really have little to no experience writing about love and fluff and cute things idk. Help. I also want to apologize for this one taking so long to write. Mostly me just putting off writing this. As stated before, hopefully I'll become better at writing it as I become more comfortable writing it... which involves writing about it even more. So expect some more fluffy things in the future too. I don't really know where I'm going with this okay I'm sorry this is as long as the actual drabble goodbye.