Chapter 5 I found it

Start from the beginning

"Yeah right, even if he is real from what the stories say he has been dead for thousands of years now, so there is no way you could have seen him," Max says.

"Those are just exaggerated stories. He hasn't been dead that long. I seen him once when I was a young boy" Lester tells us. "But why would you be looking for the location of the lycan king when he's dead?" Lester frown over at me with a confused look on his face.

"That's what I'm trying to tell you guys, he's not dead and he's not fake. He's just locked away." I take my phone out to show them the pictures I took in the office. They both take turns looking through the pictures I took.

"How did you find out about this?" Lester looks at the pictures with a frown on his face.

"I overheard one of the dunk alphas son talking about it at a party to his friends, but no one took him seriously because he was drunk," I tell him the truth.

"What the fuck, this is crazy. So this guy has just been locked away all this time. I'm sure they had a good reason for locking him away. Maybe he's the savage monster that those stories say he is." Max glare down at my phone looking at the pictures.

I see Lester with a faraway look on his face like he is thinking about something.

"This has to be what my mother and father were arguing about that day." Lester says leaving me confused.

"Dude what are you talking about?" Max asks him with the same confused look on his face.

"My father was once the beta of the Blue Stone Pack. When I was seven I overheard one of my parent's conversations. My father told my mother that the firstborn alphas were planning something to do with the lycan king, but I'm not sure what he said they were planning. My mother kept telling my father it wasn't right. Whatever the alphas were planning she kept saying it wasn't right, and that the firstborn alphas were going to get innocent people killed. So the next day she cried and pleaded with my father not to go, but he said he had to be there seeing that he was the beta of the pack. My mother told him either he picks his family or the alpha. I'm guessing he picked his family because we packed up and left the pack moving into the city that day becoming rogues. A couple of days later people were saying that the lycan king was dead. I never forgot this because growing up my brothers and I hated being rogues and wanted to be apart of a pack. Every time I asked my parents why did we go, rogue, they would always tell me we don't need a pack. I was a rogue, living amongst the humans until I turned eighteen. I found my mate at the gathering for unmated wolves. She was apart of this pack, so your father let me join the pack." Lester explains to us.

"This is too much." Max walk over and take a seat on the chair in my room, rubbing the sides of his head. "Why do you need the location of the lycan king? I hope you're not planning on doing what I think you are." Max looks up at me with a frown on his face.

"I have to agree with him, that's a bad idea, Alia. Maybe he wasn't dangerous then, but I'm sure he's pissed now after being locked away for about seventy years. And from what I've heard about him, he is not someone you want to piss off. He will want revenge from whoever locked him away and one of them is your father Alia." I take a seat on my bed trying to digest this information. I knew my father knew about him being locked away, but I didn't think he played a part in helping lock him away. Lester is right maybe he is pissed for being locked away and will want revenge. I can't get my father killed, but I can't be selfish and only think about myself. I have to think about the pack, this can depend on the survival of the wolves. I sit here thinking while they stand there watching me.

"From what the stories say He's immortal right? He shouldn't be too pissed about seventy petty years." I say trying to convince them, but it's really myself who I'm trying to convince.