Erik (poto) x reader

Cold. That's all she felt in her heart. Her heart was made of it, all because he didn't love her.

The Phantom of the Opera. The man that caused people to fear a single man, but to her. She felt as if he understood her loneliness, her pain. But no, he was head over heels over Christine.

(H/C) was matted, her (S/C) hands shaking, in anger and excitement.
(F/N) was standing on the stage of the opera house. Her (F/C) dress, clung to her curvy body. (E/C) eyes that glowed in the dim light. Before she could control her animalistic impulses. She could feel ghostly music start playing around the grand theater. Her body instantly following the flow.

Her magnificent (H/C) hair following the way her body did. Before her mind could captivate the words of the song she instantly started to sing of her own.

Let dawn fall, in the mor. Let my heart feel what you feel for her. I want your eyes glowing towards me. I want your heart in my hands. I want what you want and so much more. Feel my heartbeat, for you. I want to ravish you in my love.

Behind her dancing figure, stood the man she admired and loved. The Phantom of the Opera stood there confusion pouring on his masked face. With why she poured her heart towards someone that didn't love her.

Back to our dancing star. She felt as she could take the whole world down. Even if most had their looks, their singing talent. She had the hidden gem, of dancing. Whatever came in her way, she would not falter in dance.

As she took her dancing towards the back of the room. The stars seemed to align perfectly for her dream and destiny. Instead of dancing alone, she could feel two strong arms wrap around her.

Coldness and the power of music seemed to bring both souls together. (F/N) did not care on which her partner could be. Short, tall, strong or scrawny. The only emotion she could feel or touch was music.

Not a single word was spoken. Footsteps, clothes rustling and the creaking of wood was the only thing that sounded in the room. Everything else was held in silence, just like the young women liked it. Unlike her, her partner seemed to be fascinated on how a beautifull women. Could not be engaged or even married.

He would not admit it, but for the past couple of weeks he would follow her. He would cuddle with her sleeping form, when she was to tired to dance. But tonight it seemed that his wishes of being noticed by her, was falling like the light above them.

Her eyes were closed, they did not want to ruin the surprise of seeing her partner. Her graceful, and elegant partner. The way a
That both body's moved seemed to portray themselves perfectly. A body that moved for no one. And the other a body that was fascinated with the body that moved in front of it.

The ghost that danced with her stopped. His ghostly hands in tangled with hers. When he stopped she would tug and pull, until her (E/C) eyes opened with a disappointed look in them.

(F/N) mouth and face seemed to drop when she realized, who it was. Before any words were spoken. Lips clashed into one an one. (E/C) eyes slowly closed, into this passionate kiss. Her body seemed to melt with every touch of his.

"Please, we shouldn't. What about Christine?" Before he could respond to her question. Her hands were placed on his chest. His heartbeat danced. A strong medley played within. Just for her, and her beautiful heart of gold.
"My heart only plays for you." Before she could say anything she was taken to his lair and stayed their for the rest of her life.
~~~~~

"Mom you said that you would continue the story!" A young child of ten looked up to her mother. A young and playful glare the reminded her mother, of her husband.

"(D/N) please go to sleep, your mother's tired." (D/N) looked up to her father. She was like a reflection in another mirror, he mother said. But this time she would not give up. "But father, mom said that she would continue the story these last few days and she never has." But before she could continue, a big yawn came out of her child self.

"(D/N) I think you should go to sleep. You had a long day of singing with your father. He also promised you that, you two would go see the opera tomorrow." The only response she got was an 'Alright mommy'.

She left her daughters room. A smile placed on her lips, as she heard the door click. She made her way to her bedroom. Her husband turned to see his wife smiling at him. He finally understood, what love was. What it felt like to be in a family.

He remembered the day, where his wife had taken off the mask that he wore. She didn't scream nor run away like he had expected. All she did was stare at him and smile. He clearly remembered the words she had spoken to him. 'No matter what, you'll be the same man I'll love.'

When he first saw her in a wedding gown, he felt as if he had found his own heaven in this cruel earth. She was not afraid of him, but she was afraid that he would be taken away from her. Just like what he had thought.

The night of his child's birth, was long and rough. Seeing his wife in pain made him, feel it himself. Her screams reached the highest sounds. Of course he was there for her all the way. He had helped her get to the upper world. A world he and her hadn't seen for a long time. Helpers of the opera staged helped this young women give birth. A person that he hadn't seen in a long time was Christine. She looked the same to him, but she didn't have the same glow his wife had for today. As hours past, her grip on her hand tighten. Everytime she felt as she needed to push, her body lunged forward. Her sweaty body couldn't take it any longer. As if her wish came true. With one final and healthful push, she could hear her child cry.

Before she could hold her own child. Her husband held her, with an adoring smile on his face. She would forgive him for this once.

And here she and him were once again. Only in their nightwear. A strong grip around her body. Oh how she loved this man.

"(F/N) did you know, that I will always love you, till I die." She turned around to see her husband. Her hand went to his cheek, her thumb slowly caressing him scars. "Erik did you know that I will never leave you, until I die and that's because you mean everything to me, and that I'll always love you."

~~~

I did this at 12 at night. Not the best time to make this. I'm also not using the Wattpad app, just the website. So I'll fix this and the song later.