My brother

Short chapter about dan,i reckon the audience need to understand him more and his relationship with rochelle
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 i havent talked much about my brother to be honest, he's great, i love how he's not over protective like most brothers, and how he lets me hook up with his mates,i mean, when me and jamie were together, i was 14, i went to stay with my brother, and he was fine with him stopping in my room, nothing happened like, we was only 14, but still, and he's sweet, whenever i need some help he'll ring me up and help, gives me money, he bought me my porsche car, and whenever im upset he lets me come down, or he comes up, just like he let me come down now, i needed to get away, and needed to see him cause i missed him, i remember being 6 and we had our first pool, he used to put me on his back lift me up and run around pretending to be a sea horse and id be a mermaid, he taught me how to rollerblade and to ride a bike, and was there when i rode without stablisers, i was happy for him when he got his role in harry potter, but i slept in his room for years when he had went, and rang him every morning and night, my mates thought it was great my brother was famous, but i didnt, they didnt realise how much i missed him. i just thought id tell you about dan, and how great he was.