"And we have arrived at Ace Chemicals, my beautiful boys," announced Parker.

The van came to a stop. Cisco and Barry scrambled from it. Both practically screamed with relief when their feet touched the gravel. 

"Is she honestly that bad?" asked Joe, climbing out of his own vehicle. 

"No, they're just drama queens," admitted Parker.

Joe smiled when he saw her. "Indiana Jones, makin' a comeback," he cheered. 

Parker curtsied. From under the passenger's seat, she pulled a .22 out and reloaded it.

"Whoa, what the hell, where did you get that?" asked Cisco, diving behind Joe for protection.

"His daughter actually gave it to me," said Parker. She clicked on a flashlight, then crossed her arms at the wrists. "Let's go, muffins."

Parker, in the lead, walked for the back entrance, quieting her footsteps. She peered at the back door, checking to see the door swung away from them. Dominant foot back, she lined up the shot, then kicked the door in by the handle. It busted open. She entered to check the building for potential threats, other than Grey.

Frozen in pure shock, Cisco, Barry, and Joe shared glances. 

"Did she just..." breathed Joe. 

"That was..." continued Cisco.

"Hot," sighed Barry. 

"And she's in boot wedges," said Cisco impressively. 

They followed. Parker was ahead of them in the dark building, as seen by the flashlight shining into each aisle every few seconds. The three men jogged to aid her, though it seemed as though she was doing fine on her own.

"Park, where did you learn all of this?" whispered Joe, "I would have known if you applied to the Academy."

"My old man was a pimp," said Parker simply.

Cisco squinted at the back of her head. "He taught you how to do building checks?"

"No," said Parker, pausing to shine her flashlight into another aisle, "that was from all my cop shows."

"You're surprisingly accurate with it," admitted Joe.

Parker peeked into another aisle. Viewing the entirety of the hall was blocked, due to a lift parked directly beside one side of the shelves. She motioned for Joe to stay, intending on splitting the trained shooters. Barry on her heels, the two crept to the lift, then peered out from behind it. 

"Is that him?" whispered Barry.

"I don't know, I don't have my glasses on," cussed Parker.

Barry shivered with frustration. "Why?"

"I'm not about to break those, do you know how much they cost?"

Joe enclosed in on the man. "Griffin Grey! CCPD, stay right there!" he ordered.

"The man that you kidnapped, Harrison Wells, you need to let him go," demanded Barry.

"I can't do that. Not yet," said Grey. 

"Then we'll have to do this the hard way," said Joe. 

"I guess so," challenged Grey. 

Parker ducked under the lowest shelf of the aisle. She began to ease in on him from the right side. She heard him throwing explosive barrels at her team. She caught glances every so often, through the shelves.