【Are you sure?】

He's too cute in this picture I can't send help omg rip me
_____________________________

You sat in Dazai's office chair as he stood hovering over you. His hands were resting on the front of your right shoulder and on your bicep. He didn't take his eyes off of you as he neared his body towards yours, concern was very apparent in his actions.

"Are you sure about this (y/n) Chan?"

"Yes Dazai, this is the umpteenth time you've asked me." You laughed a little but winced slightly. "I know you're concerned, and that's really sweet of you but, please hurry up."

You could see Dazai's jaw tense and relax repeatedly as his teeth subconsciously ground together while he was preparing himself. "It's gonna hurt though... I don't want to hurt you anymore."

"This isn't your fault hun, the ground gave way, you caught me and it just decided to pop."

"But-"

"Sshhhp" You abruptly hushed him before he could make another protest. "Dazai, it's going to hurt no matter who does it to me but, if it's you then, I feel like I can cope with it better." You smiled up at his slouched body, to make putting pressure on you easier.

"...ok, but only if you're sure."

"Yes Dazai. I'm completely su-AGHH!!" You yelped out in pain and latched onto Dazai's jacket sleeve as a loud crunching, popping noise sounded from your right shoulder.

"There, all done~ Your shoulder is no longer dislocated (y/n) chan~" He smiled at you proudly. "Are you ok? Would you like some painkillers?"

"No, I'm fine thanks." You said rolling your shoulder in circles. "Thank you Dazai." You sweetly smiled up at the tall man and he leant down and kissed your forehead.
______________________________
This sucked and I am sorry T^T