【 I saw that 】

"I saw that"

"What?" You watched your boyfriend turn away from the bedroom mirror after adjusting his collar. It was rather early in the morning and Dazai had just finished getting dressed and ready to leave. He had to be in early this morning, something about helping Kunikida with something? It was too early to remember stuff like that though.

"You just checked me out (Y/n) chan~" He smirked as he walked over to you and you blushed and hid your face under the duvet. "Yeah well, as much as I love watching you get undressed there's also something satisfying about watching you get dressed too." Your voice was muffled by the sheets over your mouth.

"Oh really?" His smirk became more apparent as he got to the edge of the bed and sat down beside you to put on and lace up his shoes. After he'd put them on you reached out and grabbed his shirt sleeve. "Dazai?" His smirk dropped into a small smile and he responded with a small "hmm?"

"Don't go yet..." You mumbled out sadly. He gave you a sad smile and sighed a little. Stretching out his arm he pried the covers away from your face and poked your warm cheek with his finger. He moved his cold hand and brushed some hair out out of your face.

You could see him studying your features and you took his hand in yours. "Please?" Dazai closed his brown eyes and gave you the answer that you were expecting. "You know I have to go early this morning (Y/n) chan. Besides, you'll see me in a couple of hours."

"But-"

"No buts." You pouted at him cutting you off. "You look cute when you're pouting too~"

"Dazaiiii" You whined and tugged on his arm pulling him down to hover over the top of you. Your faces were just millimetres away and your noses were almost touching, you could feel his warm breath tickle your skin and you smiled and closed your eyes.

He lowered his lips down angling them to the side and connected them with yours in a sweet kiss. You moved your spare hand up to his curly brown hair and combed your fingers through it. He pulled away and looked at you sweetly before placing a quick chaste kiss on your neck and removing himself from the bed.

You sat up and watched Dazai take hold of his coat and put it on. He walked back over to you to retrieve his book and you bopped him lightly on the head with it as he leant down to get it. "I love you Dazai." You said as he took the book.

"I love you too (Y/n) Chan~"

________________________________