He sleeps on his back and Nandu comes and lies on top of him.  He adjusts her well against him and they lie in that position for quite some time.

Manik:  Dear, aise hi sone ka irada hai?

Nandu:  Hmm...

She keeps on kissing and caressing his chest.  He bends his knees and she is sprawled over his chest with her legs on either side.

Nandu:  I am feeling good, just feeling you like this.

Manik:  I am feeling good too....only that I am not able to see your face.

Nandu:  Manik, can I ask you something, which I have not asked you ab tak.

Manik:  Poocho...

Nandu:  How was your first time? I know it was not with me.

Manik:  Hmm...waise I was quite a brat... you came and just changed me.

Nandu:  Tell na...

Manik:  I was in second year of management school and she was my classmate.  She was this beautiful, sexy, voluptuous girl.  We went for one or two dates, the purpose was pretty clear for her as well as me too...and then we went to her place and just did it..it was awkward at first, but guess she was more experienced than me...so she kind of made me feel comfortable.  But you know what Nandu, it did nothing to my soul.  We had sex multiple times, but every time it was more and more mechanical.

Nandu: Did she satisfy you?

Manik:  Why all these questions now?

Nandu:  Aise hi..

Manik:  Yes, she did satisfy me physically.  

Nandu:  Do you miss her now?

Manik:  No I do not miss her...I never connected to her emotionally.  It was always more than physical. I did see her once or twice in some parties, but we just exchanged a causal hello.  So maybe she also found someone who touched her soul.  Nandu, the way you are sleeping on me now...do you have any idea what I am going through?

Nandu (smiling):  Hmmm

Manik:  What are you punishing me for?  I know you are blushing and I cannot even see your face. Anymore questions?

Nandu:  Manik, now I really cannot wait to get married.

Manik:  Me too...

Nandu:  Life kitni change ho jayegi na...

Manik:  Hmm we will not have to go to hotels and the apartment...

Nandu:  Manik, but I would love going to the hotel...we have made so many memories there...and even the apartment.

Manik:  Haan we will go beech beech main...koi nahi...we will make lots of memories in our bedroom too...accha usse yaad aaya, do you want to change anything in the room? I mean the furniture, upholstery, the color, kuch bhi?  Woh sitting section wala sofa change karna hai? the dressing table, wardrobes?

Nandu:  Nahi Manik, maa has put so much effort into getting it made.  I just cannot come and change it na...She also asked me.  I said a no.  And your room is what you are Manik, and it is good, very well made and well kept.

Manik:  Hmm...the home is maa ki jaan, it is her pride...you know Nandu, she too was equally qualified and intelligent as dad, but she chose to stay back and nurture her home and people.  She really has kept the family wonderfully together.  Aaj ke taarik main bhi dada aur dadi ka ek pata nahi hilta maa ko pooche ya bataye bagair.  They just adore her.  And dad respects her and loves her so much.  It is so evident in his eyes.