Chapter 55

Manik continues to hug her for quite some time till she begins to relax in his arms.

Manik:  Nandu, it is a phase.  Aarya will realize his mistake.  But I could not expose our personal time to him...what we say or what we do, it should only be ours right? 

Nandu:  I do not know what to feel...I am angry at him like hell and also understand his need.  But come on Manik, his and Nav's relation is new.  Plus aise nahi hai ki they have known each other for a long time or were friends before.  He supported her so well during the bua episode.  And now, why is he behaving weird? 

Manik:  Even I am real pissed at him.  Even I cannot understand his behavior now.  May be he still likes you Nandu.  He better come out clean and stop doing what he has been doing. I am worried about Nav the most.  We are there for each other.  But she is so vulnerable right now.  He just cannot hurt her yaar...

Nandu:  Do not worry Manik, we will handle it.

Manik (kissing her forehead):  We have to handle it dear, no escape.

Nandu:  I am hungry.  I did not have anything the whole day, just two coconut water.

Manik:  I am hungry too...even I did not have anything the whole day...just three beers.

Nandu:  Manik, you had alcohol...you should have eaten na...

Manik:  Tumhe hurt kiya tha, khud bhi accha feel nahi kar raha tha...so did not feel like.

Nandu:  Come, let us order food.

They decide on what to order and eat their dinner in silence.  After dinner, Manik again gets them two glasses of white wine.

Nandu:  Phir se...

Manik:  Hmm...can I kiss you now?

Nandu:  Manik, please mujhe aur sharminda mat karo...I am sorry I acted like an asshole...

Manik:  Please yaar...itna toh bura mat bolo khud ko...how would you come to know ki what was happening? 

Nandu (with tears in her eyes):  I am really sorry Manik....

Manik:  And I am sorry Nandu...Only God knows what was happening to my body and mind when you hugged me while sleeping, when I saw tears in your eyes and you turned over to the other side.

She takes Manik's lips for the much needed reconciliation after almost 24 hours of staying away from each other.  Manik's response is quick, and he immediately takes charge of the kiss and makes it deeper.  He bites her lower lip and in response she first caresses his manhood over the shorts and then takes her knee to its level and continues to rub her knee against it.  

Manik: (against her lips) Nandu, it has been so long...missed you like crazy...(moving his hands round and round on her breasts with his fingers lingering on the nipples).

Nandu:  Yah Manik....(kissing his neck)

He turns her around and moves her hair to one side and begins to touch her bare back.  He kisses it and sucks on her shoulder.  Finally he removes her dress and carries her to the bed.  He keeps her on the bed and goes on top of her.  

Nandu:  (in a heavy voice) Manik, your clothes...please remove them....

Manik gets up and removes his clothes in a jiffy and joins her again on the bed.  He kisses and touches her like crazy and both reach their peak.  He just leaves her side for a moment to slip on protection and enters her in one go, but immediately pulls himself out and slumps himself on her...

Manik:  Pata nahi not happening.

Nandu:  It is okay dear.

Manik:  Guess am tired and stressed.