Part 8

Finally Abel slowly Pulls his Finger out and Alex Feels the bed shift as Abel mounts him from behind his heart starts pounding waiting to feel Abels Shaft slide into him. He feels Abel grip his hips then pressure inside as Abel slowly pushes into him he let's out a gentle yet stressful moan.

*Alex* mmmoh~ oh my god!.. hoo crap...
*Abel* (Grunts) oh~ Damn... it's hot...

Abel slides himself all the way into the root and Alex suddenly has the feeling of being filled...

*Alex* G...god.. I'm so full... G...od ABEL!

Alex can feel Abel trembling as he holds his hips. Abel gently soothes his hand up Alex's back.

*Abel* You okay man?
*Alex* Y..Yeah... yes.. it feels good.. j..just give me a second.
*Abel* Okay.
*Alex* Ok...ok.. im alright just go slowly

Abel hugs Alex and gently starts to rock his hips and feels that tight moist flesh grip him tight like a vice. It felt so hot inside Alex it almost felt like he'd burn his member.

*Abel* Omg Alex... this feels amazing... i.. im never going back to Women...
*Alex* Heh.. hahaha. S..shut up j..just don't stop... p...PLEASE!.. $#%& me.

Abel starts thrusting a bit faster now and Alex moves his hips to meet Abels thrusts and the friction and Sensation feels Heavenly. Both boys starts panting and moaning and Alex Feels Abel Slapping against him but he realized Abel didn't pull his underwear off all the way he just moved them to the side.

*Abel* THIS FEELS SO GOOD.... ngh~
*Alex* Oh god... Your so hard Abel... ahh~

Abel Stops and Turns Alex on his back and spreads his legs open after pulling his panties off. He looks into Alex's eyes.

*Abel* Alex.... I love you so much..

Alex felt his heart skip a beat and Abel pushes back in and starts to pound Abel Violently filling the room with sounds of the bed creaking a moist skin slapping together. Alex moans out loudly as Abel Rocks his world.

*Alex* A...Abel.. Oh God.. Yes... YES! I'M CUMMING.
*Abel* Me... Me Too!

Both boys cry out in orgasm and then nothing could be heard but Heavy Breathing as Abel Collapses on Alex He feels Fluid fill his insides and let's out a Sigh as he cums quietly against Abels chest. His sticky Release sprays against there bellies.

*Abel*... that was amazing..
*Alex* Abel....
*Abel* Yeah?...
*Alex* I love you too.

They finally kiss again and drift off into sleep.

In the Morning the boys were back on the bus and back to listening to everybody argue. Jeff and Tanner were arguing about some show they went to last night and Joey was complaining about how long the rest of the trip would go. But Abel and Alex didn't say a word to any of them. Abel sat next to Alex and whispered in his ear.

*Abel* We don't have to tell them anything were friends.... until we get back to Chicago... then your all mine.

Alex Blushed and kept Quiet writing in his Journal.

*Alex* Dear Journal.... Remember to pick up alot of condoms...

The End~♡

[Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed and there will be a sequel Soon]