Part 3

Alex and Abel head out and get stopped by Joey and they're assistant driver.

Joey you guys heading out?
Abel Yeah
Joey Alright well look I didn't tell the others but we're probably not gonna leave till tomorrow morning alright?
Alex Tomorrow?
Joey Ah...Yeah well seems like Jeff Decided to stay in a Hotel guess I don't blame him we've been on the road forever so.. you know go enjoy yourselves and all just remember be back by 8am tomorrow alright? Keep your phones on you if there's any problems call me.
Abel Yeah sure whatever mom.

Abel walks outside with that sexy cool attitude Alex loves but he knows he just putting on a act he's really a big teddy bear.

Alex hehe don't mind him don't worry we'll be back Joey.
Joey hey if you guys check in somewhere could you pick me up a souvenir from the gift shop hehe
Alex Pfft... whatever.

Alex and Abel scour the town taking in the new sights and smells and atmosphere. But more importantly Alex was happy he finally got to be alone with Abel. They had been walking for a couple hours.

Abel so... what's up with you?
Alex Huh... w.. why do you ask?
Abel You haven't said anything since we left the bus... something on your mind?

Alex's heart pounded.

Alex Oh.. uh nothing really just enjoying the views... I'm a little chilly but nothing serious.
Abel why didn't you bring a coat you idiot hehe

Abel speaking teasing Alex and chuckles with a cute smile.

Alex Hey come on I didn't plan ahead I just wanted to get off that cramped ass bus.
Abel Yeah I feel ya. Anyway why don't we check that place out I'm starving man.

Abel points to a fancy looking cafe with a giant Coffe mug on the sign. Cafe le Swesca.

Alex Kinda a tacky name but I'm not judging let check it out.

They head inside and the amazing aroma of cooked food and Coffee filled the air. It smelt so good in the Cafe, Their mouths started to water.

Abel oh man that smell.
Alex Hehe I know man its Freaking amazing.

Suddenly a waitress approches them. A cute young lady with hair like Alex's makes him a little blushy that he looked like a girl now.

Grace Hello boys I'm Grace I'll be your waitress can I find you a seat?
Alex Table for 2 please can you get us something next to the window so we can sight see?
Grace Ahhh you two tourists?
Abel n..no just a couple that's all.

Alex stopped and felt his stomach drop... did he just call them a Couple???? His blush was bright red.

Grace Aww how sweet well I have a nice seat over there by the skyline.
Abel Thanks hun.

Abel cracks her a sly smile and she giggles and they both take they're seats. Alex still in shock musters up the courage to speak.

Alex H...Hey.
Abel Hm?
Alex A couple?...

Alex gives him a What's up with that kinda look and Abel just shrugs all nonchalantly.

Abel what we're not?
Alex W..well I thought.
Abel Alex.... we had sex before the plane trip... doesn't that kinda make us a couple?

Alex blushes redder and his eyes widen in embarrassment.

Alex W...well I!... (Hey quiets his voice to a whisper) I thought we were just gonna forget about that... wasent that what you said?
Abel Heh.. im not forgetting that are you kidding. You give better head then most girls in school.
Alex ABEL!?... >\\~\\<
Abel What it's true.
Alex S..stop.. le.. let's just eat you Jerk...

Abel Huffed and looked out the window embarrased but extremely aroused.

Abel Hehe come on don't be like that. It was a Compliment.
Alex W...whatever.

The Waitress arrives now with the menus.

Grace Hello again hehe here you go can I start you two off with some drinks this evening.
Abel You serve alcohol here?
Alex Abel it's too early for alcohol
Grace we don't unfortunately I'm sorry.
Abel Thats fine I'll have Some water.
Grace And for you?

She turns to Alex.

Alex do you have tea?
Grace Absolutely do you like it dark?
Alex Actually I'll take all the fixings on the side so I can fix it up myself thank you.
Grace ok coming right up and I'll be back to see to your food orders me momentarily.