Part 5

Alex slowly strokes Abel and Abel jolts a bit.

Abel Jesus your hands are cold!
Alex S.. sorry
Abel Hurry I think someone's coming.
Alex I know j..just let me... suck it for a bit...

Alex Feels embarrassed but is in disbelief to hear that come out of his mouth... he was in such heat it was like he couldent control his thoughts. All he wanted to do was take Abel into his mouth like last time and feel a load go off in his mouth...

Alex slowly begins licking the tip of Abels Member gently then when he feels Abel grow hard enough. He quickly sucks Abel down to half his length and Abel let's out that sexy sigh men do when they feel that warmth.

Abel Oh.... D......Damn...

Alex sucks and slurps bobbing his head gently at first and strokes the shaft of Abels Member where he can't reach with his mouth. Alex can't believe he was doing this but it didn't matter he already had Abel in his mouth and it would be wrong to end it now. So he kept sucking and felt himself growing hard in his pants too... but he knew there was only enough time to make Abel cum before the Waitress wonders if they ditched without paying. That thought was in the back of his head as he sucked feeling Abels hot breath on his head from panting. Suddenly a Grunt from Abel..

Abel o...ohh~ Alex.... t..that's it.. that feels amazing.
Alel Mmmph... (Slurping sounds)
Abel Cr...Crap I..I'm cumming.

Alex sucks down hard and then A rush of bitter sticky fluid fills his mouth and he swallowed it down.

(gulping)

Alex Cr...ap t... there was so much.
Abel Damn... you swallowed it all?
Alex ......

Alex remains quiet and Abel zipped his pants back up and buckles his belt. Alex stood quietly for a sec and wiped his mouth.

Abel A...are you sure that... that was enough for you?
Alex...... No were getting a hotel later....
Abel ok... well.. are we going back out there?
Alex Y...yes one moment okay. Im...

Abel understood Alex didn't wanna walk out with a huge erection.

Abel oh... ok well... thank you...

Abel Wrapped his arms around Alex for a hug and kissed the back of his neck.

Alex Ok..ok... just... go I'll be out in a second.

Abel left quietly and Alex couldent believe what happend. Just randomly pulling a friend into the bathroom and Sucking him off... he still tasted Abels cum in his mouth but it didn't gross him out. Perhapse he really loved able enough not to care about that.

Alex waited till his heart calmed down and his erection went away then proceeded outside to get the check and both boys left in a hurry. They both walked quietly for about a half hour till finally Abel Spoke.

Abel Hey... are you okay?
Alex ..... yeah.. yeah I'm fine.

Abel stopped and turned Alex so he can look in his eyes.... then suddenly plants a warm kiss on Alex's lips. And to Alex's completely surprise he didn't feel cold anymore. When they break the kiss Abel looks Alex in the eyes.

Abel I know I've acted kinda distant since we had sex the first time but.... I love you Alex okay?

Alex was never more happy to hear that and smiled happily and almost cries.

Alex I love you too... hehe

They kiss again and walk for a few more blocks till they get to a hotel across the street from the bus and check in to a nice suite.