Chapter 7

Austin is so beautiful...

^^^

"I want to take you out today..."I smiled when I felt strong arms wrap around my torso. It's been about two weeks since Jason and I had moved in with Austin. Things couldn't be going better, and I've gotten used to the fact that he wanted to buy every little thing for me.

"Mm?" I let my head fall back so my forehead was resting in the crook of his neck "What are we doing?"

"I'm taking you to dinner" He smiled and looked down at me "And some other things" he laughed and kissed my forehead. I giggled and turned around to bury my face in his chest, poking his stomach playfully. He hummed and kissed my cheek softly.

"Jason can stay with Stacy, he seems to really like her." He said as we heard Jason giggling and the patter of small feet running across wood.

"Mommy! Austie!" Jason yelled, throwing himself at our legs, looking up with flushed cheeks.

"What baby?" I smiled and ran my fingers through his hair.

"Stacy says we can have tea party." he giggled and took our hands, pulling us down the hall to what Austin called Jason's playroom. There was a small table with stuffed animals sitting around it and mock kitchen equipment. After telling us where to sit, Jason started to serve us some tea.

I watched Jason with caring eyes, making sure he wouldn't spontaneously fall. I felt rough fingers intertwine with mine under the table. Smiling to myself, I leaned my head against Austin's arm as we both watched Jason run around.

^^^''

"Just nothing expensive" I sighed and buckled my seat belt. After the tea party we all had a nap before Austin and I got ready to go out.

"And nothing too fancy... I'll make a fool of myself." I self consciously wrapped my arms around my stomach.

"Calm down" Austin reached over to squeeze my thigh softly. "I think you're going to love it" I blushed and looked down at my lap.

"Okay" I smiled and played with his long tattooed fingers.

When Austin pulled up to the mall he told me to stay put as he jumped out of the car and opened my door for me, holding his hand out and making me blush. I took his hand and let him help me out of the car and lead me into the mall with his large hand on the small of my back.

"Can you tell me what you're doing now?" I begged as we walked through the automatic front doors of the mall. The noises and smells instantly, making my stomach rumble.

"Well you said you didn't want anything expensive, but I want to spend every penny I have on you. So I compromised." Austin smiled and took my hand to pull me down to the food court.

"You can have anything you want" I giggled as he kissed my forehead softly.

"You're amazing" I smiled and pulled him down for a kiss before running off to look at the different food.

^^^

After we ate, Austin took my hand again and pulled me to the escalators.

"Where to now?" I grinned and leaned into his chest as we moved up to the top floor.

"Somewhere I think you'll like"

I was pulled across the top floor and towards a shop with the lights off and black lights flashing. We stepped in to hear techno music playing and kids laughing and running around in the dim lights.

"What is this?" I laughed and looked around

"An arcade!"

"You brought me to an arcade?"