01||Death

Her mind is going slow

Her mind is going slow. All the girl wanted to do was scream, the voices in her head couldn't shut up.

Her eyes roam around the room looking at everything. It seemed like a normal home with a normal family who lived there. It's so clean, Faith hasn't never seen a clean room like this. Her eyes went down at her hands which was covered with dirt and blood. Her clothes and body was covered in blood and dirt too.

"Do you mind if I record our conversation" Faith look at the woman who is the leader of the group Alexandria. She had a camera with tripod on it. Her name is Deanna, she looks around her fifths.

Aaron an member to Alexandria group found Faith and her family. He told them about this place. How it was nice and safe. He wasn't kidding either. All the people that are in the group. they was clean and groomed. They all looked nice. Well Faith and her family looked like they rolled in a mud pit. They looked like we could kill them with one mean look. The Alexandria people all looked at them like they was monsters or murders.

Faith raise her eyebrow and chucked awkwardly. "I guess" She rub her sweaty hands on her dirty jeans.

"I talked to your dad and brothers. They seem like good people. I wonder how all you guys are all alive?" She sat down in her chair looking at Faith with a smile on her face. "I wonder how all you guys are all alive." she didn't even know how many people Faith have lost...

"COME GUYS WE GOT TO GO" Tiffany yells the siblings all grab their bags. Dallas grabs his gun.

They ran out the door. Dallas gets in front of them and Tiffany gets in back. They saw their first walker. They was shock at dead corpse that was standing there. The walker slowly walks to them. It growls at them. The walker was a lady who look old by the way she dress. She was wearing a nightgown.

The Dixon family held their breath not knowing what to do. Dallas tried to shoot it in the heart but it didn't die. It kept going after the siblings. Dallas finally shoots it in the head. Everything started to go slow motion. The walker slowly fell to ground. The loud boom rings into their ears.

"The head" Dallas mumbled. They stared at the now dead walker. They was paralyzed. They couldn't move all they could was stare and feel scared. Scared that this is their life now. A scream into the teenager's ears. They turned around facing the horror that was behind them "No!" Davey cries

All you could see was blood. It was all over Tiffany's neck. A huge bite mark on her neck too. A walker on the ground dead with a knife in its head. Tiffany cries in pain. She puts her hand on the wound.

"Tiffany!" Faith and Jack scream with tears. The younger Dixon's were attached the walkers. Tiffany looks around seeing all the walkers coming closer to her family.

"Go--Guys--It's--okay. GO" she yelled. The walker were getting closer to them.

"Come on guys." Luke says grabbing his little brother hand. "No!" Faith cried. She didn't wanted to leave her big sister out there to be kill by these monsters. They didn't really have a choice. They couldn't save her. Dallas picks his sister and they all run to Davey's jeep. Faith looks up all the walkers surrounded Tiffany. Eating her alive. All you can hear is her scream.

Dallas opens the door to the jeep. He makes Faith sit on his lap in the passenger seat. Davey gets in the driver seat. Jack and Luke get in the back seats.

"Let's go find dad and uncle Merle."

"Not all of us are." Faith say with no emotion. Her sister wasn't the only one person Faith lost. She had many more. So many people; Merle, Sophia, Lori, Hershel, Beth, Her mom... The list just goes on and on. There is much death around this girl. So much blood she saw.

Deanna looked at her confused not knowing what she meant then finally realizing what the young girl meant. "Oh, I'm so sorry for your lost." Faith gave a fake smile without showing her teeth. She looked away from the old lady. Deanna coughed awkwardly. "So how about you tell about yourself; like how old are you if you think you know or guess your age. What do you like? Stuff like that."

Faith quickly looked at her. It took her a minute to think She didn't really know how old she was but she took a guess.

"I'm fifteen and I like to smoke cigarettes."