'01

*Daijah*
"What have I told you about being late to work Ms.Coleman" my boss scolded me. I look down at my bruised wrist pulling my sleeve down some more.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Johnson.. It won't happen again." I assure her. She shake her head.

"You really must not want this job. Get out my face." She spat. I hurriedly rush for the door but she stop me.

"Wait, get me a latte from Starbucks with whipped cream"

"But that's 12 blocks over and I don't have a car."

"Doesn't sound like my problem." She say opening her book. I roll my eyes walking out of her office careful not to slam the door.

"Here girl. I know Mrs.Johnson is being an ass hole today." My best friend Allijah say handing me her car keys.

"Thanks. I'm really working on getting me a car J."

"You have a whole boyfriend with a nice ass job driving a nice car and you're sitting here struggling with a fucked up boss. Paaalleeaasse" she say rolling her eyes.  I wave her off.

"You're still here Ms.Coleman?" My boss say with her arms folded.

"I was just leaving." I say quickly walking off. I head out to the parking garage finding the car and sliding into Allijah's leather seat. I crank it up and start my journey to Starbucks.
-
-
-
"Not hot enough" Mrs.Johnson say throwing it in the trash. My fist cringe at the fact my $8.50 is being tossed in the trash.  "Maybe next time you'll travel faster" she say rolling her eyes. "Get out" she say sitting in her chair.

I leave going to my desk plopping down in my chair. Allijah rub her hand up and down my arm.

"It's gonna get better for you sis. I promise." She say. Little do she know I have an abusive boyfriend to return home to. I just nod my head and log into my computer. This New York lifestyle is something I just cannot seem to adapt to.
-
-
*Jacquees*
"Thank you L.A.! Good night!" I say into the mic to thousands of fans. I make my way off the stage to be dapped up my coworkers and security.

"Good show tonight Que" my ex/ back up dancer Alexis say.

"Mhm." I say making my way back to my dressing room to rest. One thing Alexis have taught me was to never mix business with pleasure and being a young artist I wasn't aware of that. I thought it would be cool to be on the show with my lady but.. I was wrong. So my focus is back to the money and shows.

"I couldn't help but to Admire how good you sang tonight." She say coming into my dressing room closing and locking the door. I roll my eyes. Not this again.

"Look Alexis, we're not Finna start this shit..ight ?"

"Come on Que just let me.." She say tugging at my belt and biting her lip. Giving in I unbuckle my pants and she smile. She pull them down to my ankles and pull me out of my boxers. She take me into her mouth and I let my head back in pleasure.
-
-
-

*Daijah*
"Come through, come through lil mama come through if you know what's good for you." I sang along with my favorite singer Jaqueese while vacuuming the living room floor.

"Turn that shit the fuck off!" My boyfriend Deontae yell from upstairs. I quickly walk over to the stereo turning the music off. Shortly he walk from upstairs.

"Why isn't there any food cooked?"

"Babe I was cleaning up." He looked at me uneasy before smacking me making me fly to the floor.

"Did I ask you what you was doing?" He say standing over me. I shake my head from side to side.

"No."

"Okay then." He say kicking me in the side and grabbing his coat from the recliner.

"Where are you going?" I ask standing up.

"Out." He say slamming the door behind him causing me to jump.