Chapter 8 & 3K READS!!

HOLYY SUGARBALLS 3K ! ? ! ?
THANK YOU GUYS SO BLOODY MUCH

HERE'S AN UPDATE BECAUSE I FEEL BAD SO I'IM WRITING THIS INSTEAD OF REVISING FOR MY EXAM TOMORROW

I LOVE YOU

~

He parked his car and unbuckled his seatbelt with a beautiful grin on his face.

"One second."

He ran around the front of the car over to my side and opened the door for me, before reaching over and unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Thanks daddy!" I said sarcastically as if I was 4 years old since he just released my seatbelt for me like a paren- OH

"Wait wait wait," I panicked as the smirk grew on his shocked yet amused face.

"I did not mean it that way I-"

"Don't worry I don't mind if you think of me that way cass." He carried on smirking as I jumped out of the car, my cheeks blushing red.

I was so embarrassed I didn't even correct him when he called me by that name.

Don't get me wrong, I think Cass is a beautiful name, but it was a name for someone, whom I loved very much, to call me but unfortunately they aren't around anymore. It just brings back memory's id rather push away.

"Come on babe. Let's go get you a turt."
He grabbed my hand and dragged me along behind him towards the pet store.

"Did you just call a turtle a 'turt'?" I furrowed my brows at him as if he had two heads.

"I don't think you want to get on the topic of what we call things.." There was that annoying but handsome smirk again.

"Shut up!" I lightly punched his arm with my free hand and almost showed my shock at how hard his bicep was.

He just chuckled like a god damn angel.

We walked through the automatic doors of the pet shop with Dylan still pulling my hand.

As soon as I saw the cute turtles in their tank I couldn't contain my squeal.

"OH MY GOSH THEY ARE ADORABLE." I ran over to the glass and looked inside with awe.

There were three swimming around in the water and one resting on a rock.

"Wait, we aren't actually getting one are we? Because that would be way to much with the tank and everything dyl." I gave him a stern look.

"Woah, complete personality change there. And yes I am." He said simply and walked over to a lady in the 'pets at home' uniform.

"Excuse me ma'am?" He asked her politely.

"Yes sir? How may I help you?" She gave a fake (bored) smile.

"I would like to buy a turtle please?" He said obviously unsure what to do in this situation.

"Of course, which one would you like?" Dylan turned to me.

I looked at the tank again and saw one looking right at me with its piercing, tiny eyes. It was at the bottom on the tank, lightly paddling in the water.

"That one please?" I pointed at the beautiful small creature.

"Certainly, and you can go look at a catalogue over there to choose the tank, the stones and other bits and bobs like that." She said pointing to a book on a desk.

"Thank you!"

***

2 hours later and we finally had everything we needed. We were currently at my house, lying on the floor and starring up at Brian (the 'turt') in exhaustion.

Who knew getting a 'turt' would be such trouble, transporting the tank here was the most difficult thing.

It was defiantly worth it though now that I have an amazing freaking turtle! Brian was swimming happily in his new home probably happy for the space and change of environment. I mean he could just be happy to have moi as his mum, I am pretty amazing after all. Just kidding.

We decked him out with black and white stones at the bottom of his tank, green plants and blue coral and things like that. We even had a cute sign saying 'BRIAN' at the back.

"Thank you so much Dylan."

"You've said that a billion times. You can stop thanking me now." He laughed.

"Now, doesn't someone have a show to get ready for?"

~

Next chapter will be the concert, whose excited for that? Drama will be going down.. 😏

Thank you again for 3k that's incredible I love you so freaking much.

I'll post another chapter as soon as i can💗💗

It also makes me so happy when you guys comment so thank you to everyone who has! It makes me feel glad to know that people are actually reading and interacting with this story.

I will include some snapchats in the next chapter for those who like that style

Do you guys want just snapchat or a mixture or just a written story?

Brian the turt --> 🐢