HAKUNA YOUR TATAS

NOW THAT YOU FINALLY SAW THE TITLE I'VE GOT YOUR ATTENTION.

I've been tagged by IStoleAllTheJams to this.

I DID NOT SEE THIS SHAME ON ME M8.

But first, I'm going to have to post le rules:

*sCrEeChEs*

YOUR BURNING QUESTIONS. 👇🏼👇🏼

1. Are you a gun or knife person?
Both, apparently. Like, duh?

2. If you had the chance to choose between dying by drowning or infires, which one would you choose and why?
Infires man! Bc sweg. Bultaoreune. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3. Do you hate kids also?
Kids are fine, unless they tend to become completely dumb idiots then no.

4. What was your first K-Pop band that you obsessed and listened to?
Wonder Girls. Yup. Le first K-Pop girl group I've listened too. I miss listening to them.

The first K-Pop boy group? Big Bang if I can remember. So kawaii, I mean, radical? I seriously have no words to describe 'em, but they're cool asf. Smol G-Dragon.
(and i have switched to my korean keyboard don't ask)

5. What's your favorite ship?
Namjin, Vkook, Markson, Meanie, Jihan (sorry Jeongcheol shippers! Mkay? And also Jeonghan, STAY IN UR LANE BOI)

 What's your favorite ship?Namjin, Vkook, Markson, Meanie, Jihan (sorry Jeongcheol shippers! Mkay? And also Jeonghan, STAY IN UR LANE BOI)

ALEX BE PROUD OF THAT PICTURE M8

6. If you had the chance to be the eyes, nose, or lips or your bias, which one would you be?
Meh bias lips m8. UGH.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

7. What got you into K-Pop?
Well, the first time I remember listening to Kpop was at a young age for me around like, six or seven years old? It all started with Pandora... I dunno.

8. What is something that you are addicted to?
Vernon's smexy soft bootae obviously. I can imagine him on the clouds just like Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" album. So. Hot. Damn. Son.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9. What band or artist makes you a crying mess or kills you on the inside with every/all song(s)?
*sCrEaMs* Seventeen and WINNER oml.

10. If you were in a room along with your ultimate bias, your bias ship, and you bias wrecker and you had to kill one, which one will you kill?
My UB ship. Sorry m8s.
( ͡°◜◝ ͡°)

11. If you ever had the chance to like with you UB forever but you had the to be forever oogly would you take the chance?
Why the fuck not? Of course!

12. What is one song that you can listen to thousands times and never get tired of?
Memesol's "Lotto".
Yusssss 👅💦💦👌🏼🔥🔥💯🍑

*moans*

13. If you have a chance to be purge what would you do?
Follow all safety precautions with a home filled with house securities. Anyone gets hurt by that time, welp I'm not saving them. It's their fault they went out during the purge.

_________________________

13 fetuses I'm going to have to tag [y'all can murder me if you hate me for this. 😀 | *cri* i HAVE NO ONE JEGUS]

EXO_DandP_GG
Shinning_Flowers
asstaethic
neffa_nuggets
AdorableBitchyAssHoe
galaxyoungjae
j_flaw_less
happylittlephann
Italy-Fckin-Romano
Marksonisbae
kookie_stole_jamz
_Fefetasprite_
SukiK-pop

I'm so sorry. ㅠㅠ

Le more 13 Questions I'm supposed to make:

1. What is your Zodiac Sign? [I know some of yus. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]

2. Any other favorite band besides your ultimate favorite band?

3. Your ultimate bias?

4. Any other fandoms besides K-Pop if not, then what are your other fandoms besides your main?

5. Favorite food? [I know, so cheesy.]

6. What will you do in the purge if you where in it? [Huehuehue...]

7. Have you ever listen to Kpop before? What do you think about it?

8. One thing you're proud of?

9. Have you ever tried to do the Starrkeisha petty challenge?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

10. Do you hate kids or adults or both?

11. Have you tried doing the Sana's "Shy Shy Shy" challenge?

12. Meaning behind your username?

13. Last but no least, do you hate me when I tag you?

[I'm boring. Yeap.]