Why I Hate Kids At School

<Sigh>

I'm going to make a confession about kids and this started off since yesterday........

After lunch, I made a dare for my friend. 'Best' friend. (e_e)

I told 'him' to do the nae nae. Right? Erm........

He walked up to one of my other best friends with 'her' friends and told her or them that he could do the nae nae. And he did. In front of everyone.

And I went laughing.

And there's this little friggen kid that has friggen baby teeth asked me, "WHY CAN'T SHE DO THE NAE NAE?"

And I left, but I wanted to say, "WHY CAN'T YOUR DEAD FRIEND DO THE NAE NAE HUH!? OR THE PERSON ABOVE US ALL HUH!?"

I'm really sensitive. Really.

AND 'NAE' MEANS NO!

AND THERE'S THIS DIRTY PART HERE BEFORE I LEFT SCHOOL........

THERE'S ANOTHER FRIGGIN SMALL KID THAT I SAT WITH IN LUNCH WITH MY OLD FRIENDS WHO I HATE AND I DO NOT KNOW ABOUT AND SAID SOMETHING ABOUT A *CENSORED*.

I didn't laughed. My head went on acid. Literally on acid or "Wtf".

And I died.

Jk.

ANOTHER NOTE DURING VALENTINES DAY SOME CHICK, (it's a guy. I'll call everyone a "chick" if I get mad somehow.)

SO THIS CHICK CAME UP TO ME AND HE'S THERE LIKE, "Can you give me a hug??" he /spreads/ his arms out and I'm just like, "No, I don't even know you, wtf bish."

THEN, HE TRY TO SNATCH A PIECE OF MY CHOCOLATE LIKE WHAT THE EVER FUCK MATE, YOU CAN'T STILL SOME GIRL'S CHOCOLATE! (don't get this dirty minded...cuz it seems like it 0_0)

My best friend from lunch that I mention earlier was watching anime (I think) and when that kid that I still hate mention the word, my ex girlfriend and she was like, "WHAT?" and walked away looking disgusted.

I walked away annoyed as well because that KID WON'T STOP SAYIN' IT.

Kids are 80% (more or less) weird. I'm not those people. I'm an average.

And, people judge me these days. Still hate em'.

Wait, no. I'm not average.

I'm a huge fangirl of many fandoms.

And this is the end of my rant. I'm done.

Holy hell balls.

IM SO FUCKING DONE.