13

*

*

" This is nice. " Klaus whispered, his arm laid across my body pulling me tighter to him so I don't disappear, I turn to face him a smile on my face.

" It is."

" Your staring." He says as he slowly opens his eyes, a smirk on his face.

" Its romantic. "

"Its creepy." He said, I faked a hurt look. He chuckled kissing my pouted lip.
" Don't pout."

" We need to get up." I tell him pushing my self up, his arm still sat securely around my waist.

" No." He groaned, I giggled.

" Yes if you want hybrids you've got to go get them."

" You make a valid point." He says pushing himself out the bed, I stared at him, his ass looks so good.
" You know your drooling."

My eyes widened as I pressed my hand to my lips to find them dry, he chucked at my reaction.

" Not funny." I tell him throwing a pillow at him which he easily caught.
He growled playfully and pinned me to the bed, I giggled.

He instantly pressed his lips to mine, our lips moulded together, they were made to be together.

*

We walked in the woods hand in hand mainly because I kept tripping over my own feet, I'm clumsy.

" How many wolves are in this pack ?" I questioned looking at my feet, trying not trip.

" Fifteen."

" Fifteen hybrids, today has been good to you." I say a smile on my face thinking back to our hot make out session.

" It has hasn't it, maybe this evening will be even kinder." He replied pressing his lips against my temple. I sighed happily, he let go of my hand as we came up to the camp that held the wolves.

Klaus walked in first to only find blood everywhere.

" No !" He shouted.

" What ? Klaus what is it ?" I questioned running to him to find the wolves slaughtered, I put my hand over my mouth horrified at the sight. Body pieces scattered everywhere.
Blood dripping from the trees as someone's head was lodged on to a branch.

" Something isn't right..." He muttered.

" You got that right." A familiar voice said, I turned to the sound of the voice.

" Damon ?" I gasped as he stood on the edge of the camp covered in blood and standing behind him was Stefan, Matt, Bonnie, Elena and of course Caroline.

" What do you want Salvatore ?" Klaus questioned, his tough exterior back up.

" Little Miss Sunshine over there." He answered pointed to me.

" Well that's one thing you can't have." Klaus growled, his eyes turning yellow.

" Why don't let Clara speak ? She what she decides ?" Stefan said, sending a small smile my way, I smiled back.

" Yes let's." Damon said, I stepped forward.

" I don't want to leave. I'm happy here, the happiest I've been in a long time." I told them, they all looked horrified besides Stefan he knew I looked happier, he knew the smile on my face was really.
He also knew I loved Klaus.

" You've been compelled. " Elena says shaking her head, I frown.

" I haven't, I've been drinking vervain for last couple of months." I tell her.

" Well we're not leaving you here." Caroline said " Your coming home."
She sped  to me, taking a hold of my wrist. A growl echoed, I turn my head to my boyfriend to find him pinned to a tree, I kick Caroline away from, she growls running towards me. I picked up a stick and slammed in to her stomach, she gasped falling to the floor.

I turn to Klaus still being held down by Damon and Stefan.

"  Clara run !" He shouted, I shook my head but Bonnie was approaching me a grenade in her hand, she triggered it throwing it my way.

" Run !" Klaus shouted and I did what he said, I ran.

*
Dedicated to
voluntears

&

marvel-ous