03

- She's the love of my life, I would go back to her in a heartbeat. - Stefan Salvatore

*

Its a couple of days of me being not dead sort of. It's getting back to how it was besides supernatural business, they caught me up and some crazy old dude wants to sacrifice Elena, like I'm going to let that happen.

My mom took as well as expected but she didn't take to kind to me be what I am so I had to compel to think I was just here, no supernaturalness.

And for me to live a normal life, I decided to go back to school which I knew was going to be hard everyone thinks well thought thanks to my Darling sister that I was dead and now I'm not, I'm just going to be the dead girl who ain't so dead.

" Are you ready ?" Stefan questioned, a small smile on his face, over the past couple of days we've grown quite close. We're practically best friends.

" Ready as I'll ever be."

" You'll be fine, if it's to much I will take you home."

" Stefan I'll be fine." I reassure him as we begin to walk into school, he nods.

" Caroline told me about you and Tyler."

" Yeah, the boyfriend. Does he know ?" I ask trying to focus taking my mind away from the stares of my fellow students.

" He knows, he's pissed."

" Ah pissed werewolf is never a happy werewolf. " I mutter but I knew he heard as he stopped me.

" How do you know about wolves ?"

" I know a lot of things, when you pretend to be in a grave for a year, you find things to occupy your mind."

" What do you know of them ?"

" I know not to pet one. " I answered a giggle leaving my lips, Stefan smiled.

" Anything else ?"

" Hmm... Not much but I do have one of the Lockwood journals, it was dated 1864."

" Could I borrow it ?"

" Sure, I'll drop of later."

*

I walked out side the school, my lunch in hand

I walked out side the school, my lunch in hand. I spotted Caroline and Elena sat at the table they usual sat at, I quickly rushed over to them taking a seat next to Elena.

" Hey."

" Hey, are you doing okay ?" Care asks, I shrug.

" I've been better, but I knew it was going to be hard, everybody thought I was dead." I answered truthfully.

" Have you spoken to Tyler ?" Elena questions stealing one of my grapes.

" I'm avoiding. You know what he's like, I'm scared he's just going to flip."

" Speak of the devil." Caroline mutters pointing to Tyler whose walking this way.

" See you guys later. " I say getting up from my seat.

" Your gonna have to face him sooner than later. " Elena tell me.

" I choose the latter." I reply and walk away from them. I turn my head back to find Tyler following me, I groaned and walked faster. I turned my head back once more to find him gone, I sighed and walked into the woods, I was happy until I crashed into him.

" Tyler."

*
Dedicated to antebellums and Lexitvd