07

- Something strange happened here.-

*

"Hey, Jer. How you doing?" I ask walking up to him and Bonnie a tray of food of in my hand.

" I'm good Clara. "

Are you okay at the house alone with John?" Elena questioned sitting next to me.

" It's not ideal." He answers, a frown on his face.

" Wait ? As in Uncle John ?" I asked, Elena nodded. Jeremy gets up, picking up his tray.

" You haven't heard from Jenna, have you?" Elena asks her brother.

" It looks like she's staying on campus. Look I'm...I'm late for class." He answers leaving us.

"What's going on?" I asked Bon.

"I told him he had to dress up tonight and he got all uptight." The witch answered, I giggled.

" Oh."

"Hey, Elena, there you are. Okay. This is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you're going to the dance tonight." Dana says standing in front of us.

"Tell him she has a boyfriend." I tell her, a glare being set her way.

" You could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him. His name is Klaus." I chocked on my water, I turned to Elena my eyes widened.

I'm sorry, what did you just say ? " Elena questioned worry I'm her voice.

" His name's Klaus. I know the name's stupid, but I swear he's hot." Dana tells us a huge smile on her face.
I look around the room, to find people I knew not a odd person in site.

"Where is he? Is he here?" Bonnie questioned, her eyes scanning the room.

"I don't know." The girl says looking puzzled.

"She's been compelled." I whispered.

"But he wants to know if Clara will save him the last dance. How cute is that?" Dana said, my mouth formed a ' o'.

" What else did he say Dana ?" I asked the girl.

" To give you this rose. He says you love roses." She answered taking a red rose out of her back pocket and handed it to me.

" Thank you." I muttered, she smiled and walked away.
" What the hell just happened ?"

*
"So we go to the dance, we find him." Damon says as we all stand in the parlour of the Salvatore boarding house.

" Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like." Stefan questions his brother one of his many frowns on his face.

"Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply." I spoke a smirk on my face, Damon chuckled.

" He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school." Elena said, her heart beat quickening.

"I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?" Stefan questioned his eyes burning with ' I told you so.'

" There you are." Damon welcomed Ric as the teacher entered the room.

"Sorry I'm late."

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move, he invited Clara to the dance." Damon explained, Ric's eyes darted to me, I sent him a smile.

" Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?" Stefans asks.

" Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him." Bonnie said, acting strong.

" That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around." Ric said, I nod in agreement.

" Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he..." Damon says and rushes at Bonnie but she throws him to the other side of the room with her powers.

"Well, I was impressed." I say earning a glare from Damon as he got up.

" It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Elena. I know I can." Bon says.

*

Dedicated to
poseymoonavenue