6

"This is a really nice place Harry, I mean look." I say walking out onto his balcony and staring off into the beautiful view. "This is beautiful." I smile. My smile fades when a rush of nervousness runs through me when Harry takes a piece of my hair and pulls it behind my ear. "You're just as beautiful." He smirks. "I-a, thanks." I squeak and smile, feeling like my cheeks were about to pour out lava. "Do you want anything to eat, drink?" He asks while walking back into his house, and I follow. "I'll just have water please." I smile again. "So, how's school?" He starts and hands me the glass cup. "It's alright, definitely easier than grade nine." I nod and take a sip of my water. "Well that must be nice." He leans against the counter.
I feel a vibration coming from my back pocket and jump a little. "Mom?" I ask through the phone and stare at Harry. "Stay the night." Harry mouthed, as if he new exactly what my mother was rambling about. "Mom, it's the end of the week anyways, I'll just stay at a friends house tonight." I shocked myself at what I just said. "Bye mom." I set down my phone and un-held my breath. "So you're staying?" Harry smiled. And I nodded. "Yes."
**
"I don't understand this movie Harry." I complained and snuggled further into his chest. "I haven't even watched the first one." I huff and watch 'kick ass 2.'
"It's still funny." Harry nudged me. "But if you really don't want to watch it, fine." He said turning over the television, leaving us in the dark. "What else do you have in mind?" I could see his bright white teeth forming a smile. "Well I was going to suggest another movie that we might both like, but I guess not." I laughed and sat up, making Harry sit up beside me. "Movies get boring after a while anyways." He shrugged. "Yeah." I sigh.
Only silence remained in the room, making me a bit uncomfortable. "Ana?" Harry asked. And I nodded, forgetting he couldn't see me. "Yes?" I look over at him. "Can I kiss you?" He looked back at me. I thought for a while and decided if is give my first kiss to a man I barley knew. "Well I-I mean... It'd be my first kiss..." I bite my lip and began fiddling with my fingers. "It'll be worth it." He smiled, and moved closer to me. "I promise I'll take it slow." He reassured me and rubbed my back. "Okay, fine." I smile and face him. "So how do you start." I asked before I got cut off with the pressure of Harry lips on mine. I quickly but slowly kept up with his lips and placed a hand on his chest. He smoothly slide his tongue in my mouth making me worry and pull away, breathless. I felt my lips and smiled. I may have just had my first kiss with a really hot guy. I giggle to myself, but get interrupted when Harry pushing me back against the couch and leans over top of me, beginning to kiss my neck slowly, leading up to my lips and planting a few kiss on top of them. "Let go get some rest shall we?" He pulled my body on top of his and carried me upstairs into his room making me laugh when he told me how small and delicate I was.
"Goodnight love." Harry pulled me closer to his side. "Goodnight Harry." I smiled until I drifted off into sleep.

(not edited.)