4

a- where and when?
H- after your next shift at work.
a- that's Friday.
H- yes it is.

I set down my phone and sighed. My step family should be here any minute. "Honey, come help set the table!" I heard my mom. I took one last glance of myself and ran downstairs. "They're here." I said while looking out the front window, I watched two tall boys hop out along with their dad, all carrying bags and suitcases. I flattened my dark skirt until I heard a knock on the door. "H-hey, come in." I smiled awkwardly. "Nice to see you again Ana." Earl stuck his hand out which I shook lightly. "Meet my boys, Leonardo and Isaac." He said motioning to the two tall boys towering over me. "Hey." I spoke shyly, not sure if I should shake their hands. "Ana why don't you help the boys bring their bags up to the rooms." My mother walked in wand gave Earl a big hug. "Sure." I mumbled, sticking my hand out to hold one of their bags. "Follow me." I smiled. "This girl is a prude Ike, we won't get anything out of her." I heard one of them whisper behind me. "Excuse me?" I whipped my head around. "You're a prude, what's up with this skirt, we can literally see your granny panties." The dirty blonde one said who I was assuming Leonardo. I turned back around and made my way up stairs, ignoring his rude comment. "Here are your rooms." I huffed and set a bag down by one of the doors. "Thanks." They both mumbled.
What idiots.

(a/n; short as hell)

not edited