prologue

(Four years after Angel's death.)

"Shit." I yelped, burning myself with the coffee I was pouring. I quickly ran my finger under cold water until I couldn't feel the stinging a return to the coffee. "S-sorry sir." I handed him his decaf and receipt. I slumped down on my stool and sighed.
"You're so clumsy Ana." My work partner Lauren commented.
"I've only been here for a few days, what did you expect?" I crack a smile.
The bells on the entrance door jingled which my attention. I looked over and a man with black shades on. As he walked further he slowly took them off and latched them to his shirt.

He was gorgeous.

I stood up from my seat and walked over to him. "Hi sir, what can I get you?" I smiled up at him.
He stared at the menu that was plastered on the wall behind me and then shot his eyes towards me and stared at me like I was an alien. What was his problem?
"I'll get a dark coffee, no sugar nor cream." He cleared his throat.
I nodded at started the on coffee.

Harry~

I swear I just had flash backs, with Angel in them. But yet I was staring at a totally different girl. They had nothing in common except for their personality. I could just tell by the way she said 'hi'. I mentally curse myself for thinking about her again.
She turned around with a coffee in her petite hands and brought it over to the counter. "$1.50" she said smiling up at me. I looked at her name tag that read 'Ana',
It was so simple yet so cute.
"Here you go, Ana." I smirked down at the younger girl and handed her five dollars.

"Here's your change sir, have a nice day." She stuck out her hand.

"Keep it." I said walking out.