Chapter 31: Facing dad

Jessica's POV

As my dad drove home in silence all I could think about was Jason.

His dad is nuts. He could lock Jason in the basement in the dark which will traumatize Jason.

" Dad.. I'm sorry for everything."

" Now you are?" He laughed not in a good way.

" Dad why do you think we are back in town? We came back to face you! To finally put an end to this war you have with us."

" Yeah right. You are just saying that because you got caught."

" I'm telling you the truth. Jason and I were done running away so we came back here to speak with you."

He chuckled.

" Dad I love him. I'm in love with him and if you would just leave us alone or at least give us chance to move on from the gang life. He is done with it and so am I."

" A chance? What will he do? Work, I doubt that with the record he got he can barely be a janitor." He laughed.

" Don't worry about that. Worry about you and the gang. Just let me go. Please dad."

" Nah, You are going back to your room!"

" And what then? Stay there till I get old or till you die? Thats not life. I have a right to be happy. To start my own life. To be with Jason."

" OUR ENEMY."

" No dad, YOUR ENEMY! And not even yours because you are really good friends with his dad. Right dad!?"

" Friend's, no. We wanted the same thing so we helped each other. Now that we got what we wanted it's done. We are still enemies. Especially Jason. He took you away from me."

" No, I ran away. There is a difference you know." I scoffed.

" Oh so now you remember?"

" Thank god I remembered just in time. You sick asšhole!"

" Watch your mouth." He hits my lips so hard I could taste the blood.

" WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME? PLEASE JUST TELL ME."

" YOU!"

" You sick bastard."

" Not in a sexual way, Jeez!"

" Then how dad? Because You just keep pushing me away with all this psycho shit you are doing."

" I'm sorry I just.. I'm possessive over you. What can I say."

" Then stop. I'm not yours, Dad."

" And you don't think I know that?"

" Then why do you keep-"

" BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. You supposed to love me back. I'm your father."

" I love you dad but this has gone to far. You are making me hate you and it's so hard for me.. I-I don't want to hate my own father but you have put me through so much bullshit all my damn life. It's time for you to open those mutherfuckin eyes and see what you have done to me.  You killed two of my lovers and now you want to kill the third one. You tried to fuck me and oh how to forget KILL ME!"

" I was drugged! I would never fuck you, Jessy. And I would never kill you."

" Really? Why were your man chasing me and SHOOTING AT ME."

" If they wanted to kill you, you would be dead by now. So calm down."

" What about my lovers, Dad? You killed my fiancé!"