Chapter 6 : Chase Some Manners

Chapter 6 :

Harry's POV

"I'm sorry Harry." Her voice was merely a whisper.

I could not believe it. Louis watched me with his features, glistening with surprise.

"Its okay." I murmured, expecting a response which never came.

"Ava?" I asked but knew she wouldn't reply.

"She's asleep." Louis whispered, peering over the bed beside his.

I got up from my bed, and walked towards Ava's bed.

Her features were relaxed, as she viewed over the dreams. She was cuddling the pillow, she did that most times... she looked so beautiful and carefree.

And I regretted having to have faught with her. I just did not know what got over me that day.

She wasn't bitter. She was sad, though. But it was a hopeful kind of sad. The kind of sad that just takes time.

She had lost her father, and was sent here without her will... she was not so stable but I should have been reasonable. I was the only family here she was willing to accept, I should have tried to convince her.

But being the full of myself that I was, I couldn't handle myself at the time.

Even though I knew most of her actions were out of desperation... she was cute in some ways.

The way she pouted. The way she made her face, when she was not willing to wake up. I could go on for hours...

But the truth is that she is still the pretty little baby girl I remembered... Like her age and size, her urges might have shifted but she is the same nonetheless.

Ava Dallas had almost shiny brown hair and piercing green orbs for eyes. She had a snow white complexion and pink-red lips.

But her eyes were usually hidden under loads of Kohl which I never usually liked but didn't hide her beauty.

I don't know the reason that she got sent here but I didn't need to know it as well. I just wanted to be the friend to this girl who I knew was trapped in her cacoon.

The butterfly has to be set free.

"Harry?" My reverie was broken by Louis's voice.

"Hmm?" I pulled up the duvet from under her feet and pulled it up her body.

"Do you think we can help her?" He asked as he came to stand beside me.

"I'm sure."

I'm not leaving you now Ava.

Ava's POV

"Wake up sleepy head." Harry's voice was bored as he whispered in my ear.

"W-what?" I woke up with a sudden jolt.

"Come on, get up now." he pulled my hand and up from the bed.

I looked outside the window, it was not even dawn and a lot of time from classes.

"Are you an owl?" I frowned.

"If you say so. Come on now bring your Chemistry books... you have a test today which you have no way to solve." he smiled. Sure, I was shocked by his attitude but I couldn't refuse the offer.

"Oh... that. Okay." I was at a loss for words.

Perrie and Louis were asleep. I turned around and pulled out some books from my cabinet beside the bed and sat down.

Harry was sitting on the foot of the bed, with his legs crossed under him.

"Okay, so lets start with reaction of exothermia." Harry opened the book and smiled at me.

He looked so cute, his beautiful plump lips moved as he explained the collections of gases. I hadn't known that I had done anything to make him return to me but here I was looking at him shamelessly.

"Stop doing that or you'll fail." Harry looked up from the book and snapped me out of my aimless wondering.

"Yes sir."

****

We were done with Chemistry at almost dawn when I lay back to relish in the few hours of sleep I had.

"Sweet dreams love." I heard a deep british accent which had drifted far away by then.

"Ava, wake up please. Its really going to get late now." I woke up with the same voice that had lulled me to sleep.

"What?!" I pulled the duvet over my head.

"Its time for school." He whispered, trying to pull of the duvet from my face.

"Go away!" I had no idea of what I was saying and I knew my voice had taken the groggy tone by now.

"Ava... Do you want some chocolate? I know you love them."

I jolted again that day at the sound of my favourite food which was no where in sight.

"Where is it?" I climbed off the bed until I was standing in front of him.

He just smirked. "Go get ready. You'll be late."

Shit! I was fooled... again.

I got dressed... Brushed my teeth... showered... And all the stupid stuff you do.

I had worn a pale yellow sun dress that stopped by mid-thigh.

Perrie and Louis has woken up when I got out of the bathroom. Perrie just laughed and went in the bathroom after me.

I had no idea why.

The dorm room opened and Harry stepped in, he looked at me and his eyebrows narrowed.

"You are not wearing that." His voice was clipped.

"Why?" I frowned at him.

"Its too cold outside." He looked away and picked up his blazer.

"I'm sure I can manage that." I tried to dry my hair with the towel which never really worked.

"Ava, I'm sure a lot of people get a chance to admire you everyday so just change please." His eyes had taken the plead note.

I couldn't look at him for long so I just...

"Oh Okay!"

I could hear him chuckle.

"And you're not wearing these exposive dresses again." I knew he was behind me.

"But-"

"No buts. I don't want any asshole checking out my cousin." He pulled me into his arms, his hand was on my lower back(the only part on the back that had clothing), his green orbs locked with mine. I could feel his hot breath on my lips. My heart was fluttering as he did not break the contact. His face closed in, and he pressed a soft kiss to my... cheek!

He smirked as he withdrew. He turned around without a word and walked away.

And I was caught staring behind him.

What the hell?!