Author's Note

Please note, this story is mostly a rough draft. I have received many wonderful suggestions on how to make my story better, and I truly appreciate these words of advice. However, I've decided to finish the story first before trying to fix anything. If you have any further suggestions or advice, feel free to post them in the comments, I will read them. And I will make notes of what you say. Your advice will be used if I find it helpful once I've managed to complete the story. 

I hope that you will enjoy what I have written, this story is literally taking every piece of energy I have. Don't be shy to let me know your theories on how the story will progress and what you think about the characters! 

This story is a vampire story, but it's not Twilight. Don't expect sparkles. There will be twists and turns, the characters are not what they seem, and the female lead will not frown in five hundred different ways if someone asks her if she want a piece of candy. There will be some romance, there will be teenage drama and self-doubt, and there will be weird people. What there won't be is teenagers riding motorcycles without a t-shirt on while it's below freezing outside. And there will not be anybody turning into oversized Alsatians when they get mad. 

I don't have any degrees in writing and this is my first story. It won't be perfect. But I do intend to publish my work someday, so I spend a lot of time crafting my skills and learning more about the magic of writing. Please be patient with me while I learn. If I was as good as Jane Austen, my work would be published right now, and I wouldn't be on here.

Last but not least; thank you to everyone who has supported me and my story so far. Thank you for every library add, every vote, every comment, and every reading list add. You are all truly wonderful and I wouldn't be able to do this without you. You guys inspire me endlessly. Thank you!

xxx

FuzzyZombieUnicorn