Somethings Up With Him: Chapter 4

My phone vibrated while I was in the bed doing my homework.
Text Convo:
J💜: hey
Me: hey j
J💜: wassup
Me: sup
J💜: wyd shawty😍💜
Me: nothing much wbu and what's wit tha hearts n love emoji?
J💜: nothing chillin thnkin bout u n cuz u cute and i like u
Me: mhm ig
J💜: wat 😂
Me: nun ig it's just soo soon we just met, u dk if I'm crazy
J💜: well dats sum I can find out wen u go out wit me💏😄💚💜😍🔷😓
Me: haha yea we will see
J💜: so ?
Me: so wat?
J💜: will u go out wit me?
Me: um we just met y would I go out wit u?
J💜: cuz one I really like u, two u cute, three Ik u single and u need a man like me, and four u tha one 4 me
Me: um idk (slick blushing)
J💜: fine ima ask u again until we official💜
Me: um ig
J💜: um I'm getting sleepy Ima text u later
Me: ok
Text Convo Ends
That's strange why would he rush off with me soo fast I'm starting to like him he cute but something telling me no and I wanna say yes but something's up with him to rush off with me like that I'm going to find out i ain't that slow. I need to know him first before I actually say yes. I checked my clock and it said 9:54 I finished my home work when my phone rang.
Phone Convo:
Bryant: "hey Kalie"
Me: "hey Bryant"
Bryant: "how you doing?"
Me: "good cheer practice is cancelled thank goodness"
Bryant: "aww dwu basketball ain't cancelled"
Me: "dang haha"
Bryant: "I know but I was calling to ask if you wanted to hang at the basketball court with me and my friend?"
Me: "Who is the friend?"
Bryant: "oh he gone be new here he just moved down here from Detroit"
Me: "oh wow cool then I guess"
Bryant: "so I take that as a yes"
Me: "haha yes"
Bryant: "aight then ill meet you there" Me: "ok and yes you will"
Bryant: "alright"
Me: "bye"
Bryant: "peace"
Phone Convo Ends
I put my phone on the charger and went to bed.
The Next Morning:
I woke up and did as usually I really didn't feel like getting all cute today, so I decided on wearing a regular black tee, some jeans, with some black forces. I didnt want to do anything to my hair so I decided on wearing it down. I grabbed my book bag and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and saw a note, it said "I went in early today on work ,I may not be home until tomorrow, love you and take care mom." I pulled out the breakfast from yesterday to eat. I wormed it up and put what was left on two plates, I put daylin plate in the microwave, and I ate my food. After i finished I put my plate in the dishwasher, and went upstairs to wake daylin. "Get up daylin!" I yelled going to start his shower. He jumped when I did that, I laughed. "Man why you yelling?" He said frowning with a attitude. "Cause it's time for you to get up, now get up!" I said pulling the covers off of him. "I'm up dang" he said getting up. "Come downstairs when your done up here ok?" I said leaving his room. "Aiight" he said going to the bathroom. I went downstairs to watch tv, my phone rang.
Phone Convo:
Me:"Hello?"
J💜: "wassup bae"
Me: "sup and I never said yes" (blushing)
J💜: "I know but ima make it official when I see you at school today"
Me: "ok whatever"
J💜: ("babe who you talking too?"in the background) "um I gotta go my mom in my room"
Me: "bye"
Phone Convo Ends:
I feel that's strange to hear a voice in the background, that obviously don't sound like a women voice but maybe it is his mom she could just be young. That's still strange and he has been ending his convos with me mighty fast something's up with him and Ima find out. (A couple minutes later) "where my breakfast?" he asked walking into the kitchen. "It's in the microwave eat and come into the living room when you Finnish your food" I said while still thinking about j and his strangeness. (A couple minutes later) "I'm done" he said walking into the living room. "Did you put your plate into the dishwasher so I can run it when we get home?" I said getting up. "Yes I did" he said. "Alright well come on" I said getting my book bag and turning off the tv. We left the house and I locked the doors before I went into the garage to my car. A few minutes later we arrived at my brother school. "Bye be good" I said before driving off. It felt too quiet in my car so I decided on turning on the radio when I heard my favorite song come on. I started bobbing my head and singing to it. A couple minutes later I arrived at my school. I pulled in my usual parking place. I got out to see Stephanie with her boyfriend. I decided to wait and not interrupt them. "Hey Kalie" said Bryant with a smile. "Sup Bryant" I said walking towards him. "Sup, and what you been up to?" He asked while looking at me. "Nothing much" I said. (A couple minutes later the bell rang for school to start) "Alright ill catch you later" he said walking away. "Alright" I said going in the school building. "Hey bae" Bryant said while hugging me. "Um hey" I said cheesing really hard. I saw a girl walking towards us "Um I gotta go ill call you later" he said walking away "ok" I said silently to myself. School went by smooth, after school was over and I said bye to me two besties, i left and went to my car. I got in and left, a couple minutes later I arrived at daylins school to get him. The ride was silent and smooth on our way home. I still can't figure it out, something is totally up with Jerrick, and I'm going to figure it out.