I Love You

Nobody spoke when the seven of you returned to the Matsuno residence. You didn't try to make yourself comfortable, for you planned to leave and go back to your own house after you made sure Karamatsu was okay.

The second oldest brother took his towel off of his shoulders and set it down next to the kitchen table, walking towards the kitchen. He turned back to look at you and flashed a smile. "Hungry, my honey?" he asked.

You smiled at him and nodded, following him into the kitchen. He poked around for a while looking for something to eat, then finally pulled a box of Pretz from the cupboard.

(A/N: Pretz is like Pocky, but they're just pretzel sticks.)

"Is this fine?" Karamatsu asked, holding out the box to you.

"Yeah, I love these," you told him with a grin. You opened the box and took one, holding the opening towards him and allowing him to take one. He took a couple silently and bit them in half, chewing slowly, his eyes cloudy and fixed on the box. He looked like he was dissociating.

You reached out with your free hand and gently grabbed his elbow, trying to bring him back to earth. He looked up at you and you smiled. He weakly returned the gesture. "I'm really sorry I made you go into the water like that," you told him, your smile falling. "I shouldn't have pushed you to do something you were uncomfortable with."

Karamatsu grabbed your free hand, using his thumb to gently stroke your knuckles. "Don't feel bad," he said quietly. "They would have found out sooner or later."

"But I think you would've preferred later than sooner," you mumbled, looking down at your hands. He was still slowly running his finger over your knuckles, tracing in between and over them.

"Honestly, yes," he said. "But I don't mind. I'm not mad or anything."

You bit your lip. He chuckled. "You look so cute when you're all worried," he told you, leaning forward to kiss you on the cheek. As he was pulling away you caught his lips with yours and he didn't pull away, instead kissing you back. He reached forward and his hand went under your towel and pressed directly on the skin of your back. You pulled away and looked up at him.

"Are you sure you're okay?" You asked. He still had a hand on your back and was looking at you with a half smile.

"I'll be fine, especially since I have you." He pulled you into a hug and held you there for a moment. You knew that he was still probably hurting, and now that his brothers knew about his cuts his relationship with them wouldn't be the same, but you were willing to help him every step of the way. You'd come this far, and you weren't planning on letting him go.

"I love you," you told him.

"I love you too."

END

(A/N: I plan on writing a book two at some point, but right now I've got some bad writer's block so this is all I can give you guys for now. Sorry!)