Meeting Him: Chapter 2

"Beep beep beep" the sound of my alarm clock going off. "Ugh" I turn my alarm clock off, and wake up and take a shower it is 7:00 school don't start till 9:45. I like to wake up extra early so I can have time to pick out my outfits and do other stuff. I went to my closest and pick out a cute outfit for school (in the media above). "Cute" I went in my bathroom and ran the shower to get it started. (A couple of minutes later) I was out the shower. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I decided I was going to put a little makeup on today. I put my hair in a half ponytail and let the rest of my hair down. I put my practice clothes in my cheer duffle bag. "Ring ring" my phone rang. "Hello?" I said.
Phone convo
Me: "hello?"
Stephanie: "wassup girl"
Me: "hey Stephanie"
Stephanie: "what you doing?"
Me: "just getting ready for school, you know same ol same ol, what about you?"
Stephanie: "nothing just now seeing a text saying practice cancelled today, and about to get myself ready for school"
Me: "all well ok I'm not gone hold you up then, cause I know you gotta call your lil boo"
Stephanie: "yea yea, well ok then I guess I'll see you at school then"
Me: "Alright then bye"
Stephanie:"bye"
Phone convo ends
"Well I'm unpacking my practice clothes" I unpacked my clothes grabbed my book bag and went downstairs. "Good morning i see you up all bright and early, want some breakfast?" My moma said as she was making my plate cause she know I like to eat. "Yes please I'm starving" I get my plate and eat. "Well I'm off to work, And you no to wake daylin (little brother) and take him to school" she says. "Yes I know and pick him up to I been doing this since I got my car." I said while finishing up my plate of food. "Ok well I love yall and have a great day at school." She said while closing the door and locking it. I put my plate in the dishwasher and went upstairs to my little brother daylin room to wake him up. "Get up bighead." I said in his ear. Daylin slowly opened his eyes. "Ugh what time is it?" He said while getting up. "Its time for you to get up that's what time it is." I said while turning on his shower. "Hurry up and come downstairs when you finnish" I said while leaving his room. I went and made daylin plate and put it in the microwave, and put the rest of the food in a container and put it in the fridge for tomorrow to save mom from cooking. A few minutes later daylin came downstairs. "Are you done with everything?" I said "duh if I'm coming downstairs." He said with an attitude. "Keep talking smart and you will be riding the bus." I said handing him his plate. "Whatever" he said while grabbing his plate. A few minutes later he got done eating his food and I got his plate and put it in the dishwasher and we got in my car and left the house after I locked the doors to the house. "Have a good day at school" I said to him. "Yea yea." He said to me while getting out. "Lil ugly boy." I said under my breath. A couple minutes later I arrived at my school.
There i saw Stephanie, and Bryant. "Hey Kalie" they said as I walked up to them. "Hey y'all" I said. "So what y'all been up to?" I said. "Well me you know I been with my girlfriend all weekend" said Bryant. "Aww that's wassup" I said while waiting for Stephanie to say what she been up to. "Well me I been chilling and doing nothing" she said. " aw I said. The bell rang. "Well ill meet up with yall later" I said while walking into the school building. I went to my locker and went to first period when i wasn't paying attention and ended up bumping into something, when i looked up it was a tall Brown skinned boy with a cute fade. He smiled and looked at down at me. "You alright shawty?" He said while helping me up. "I'm good" I said while taking his hand and getting up off the floor. " your pretty what's your name?" He said looking me up and now down. "My name is Kalie." I said with a smile. "Aw cool, ain't you a cheerleader?" He asked. "Yea" I said looking up at him. "Yea I be seeing you at the games." He said smiling. "Yea how you be seeing me?" I asked kind of scared a little bit. "Because I'm a basketball player the captain of the team" he said kind of proud."aw cool well I see you" I said teasing him when suddenly I realized i only had a minute left to get to class. "Um whats your name?" I asked before leaving. "Jerick but you can call me j" he said smiling. "Aw ok j, I have to get to class" I said walking off. "Wait, wait can I have your number?" He asked catching up with me. "Oh um sure" I said handing him my phone. He got my phone and put his number in it. "Here you go" he said smirking. "Ok catch you later but I really have to go to class I can't be late" I said basically running to class.