- sixteen -

Cause I felt nice, I updated this... you're welcome... 

It had turned out that Harry spent the night over. And my mom was more than happy to have let him stay. Since he was fast asleep under my covers already, she simply smiled and had walked out of my room.

She, herself had also been soaking wet when she had arrived home. She had understood and let him spend the night. But something within me, told me she'd be teasing me the next morning.

And she did. But what surprised me the most, was that Harry was genuinely happy and had pecked my lips various times. I had driven him home to change and then we both went to school.

And the whole drive there, he had held my hand. Everything seemed to have changed. He'd open up more and had actually talked to me. I don't know exactly how long we talked for, but he'd passed out in the middle of a conversation.

We parted ways once arriving at the school and as I made my way to my locker, I could feel various eyes on me.

I knew this had something to do with Harry and I arriving at the same time. I ignored them all and continued my path to my locker.

I sighed as I reached it and I liked how no one was bothering me, yet. But of course, everything has to come to an end.

"Niall." I sighed and turned around. And in front of me, was Keenan. He looked like he didn't sleep and looked exhausted.

"Yes, Keenan?" I said. I had an idea of what he was going to say. So I prepared myself for what he had to say.

"Niall, look, I'm sorry about yesterday. It's just that... We barely hang out anymore and all of a sudden I hear that you you're going on dates? And the fact that you don't talk to me about what's going on in your life anymore, nonetheless talk to me, hurts. Try to see it from my point of view. I rarely ever get to see you and when I do, you're either with Ben or you barely have time. And I just... I miss my best friend." He said with tears running down his cheeks.

I honestly didn't know how much time I've been spending away from him. And in all honesty, I missed him too. He was looking down at the ground and let out a sigh and reached out to him.

I lifted his chin up so that he would look at me. "I'm sorry. I didn't realize that I wasn't spending time with you. I just... I've had a lot on my mind and I guess it slipped my mind. And about yesterday, it's okay. I get it now why you reacted that way." I said.

I wiped tear away that escaped him and gave him a small smile before pulling him in for a hug. He buried his face in neck and held on tightly.

"I really missed you, Niall." He mumbled against my neck. I hugged him tighter and buried my face in his neck as well.

"I missed you too, Keenan." I said and held onto each other like our life depended on it.

-

As the day went on, I didn't see Jason, Ben or Harry unless I had a class with them. It was a short day so we had all classes for forty or thirty minutes.

Only towards the end, when I headed to my locker, did I see the three boys. They were all at my locker. And soon to join them, would be Keenan. His last class was across to the other side of the school.

"Hey." I said. Harry smiled and I couldn't help blush a bit. "What brings you all to my locker?" I asked.

All three blushed this time. "Well, I came to remind you about our date tonight. I don't know about them." Harry said. I giggled.