- ten -

After the incident with Drew, he became one of the many that I was trying to avoid now. Every fuckboy like them tried coming onto me the rest of the week.

And the big coincidence was that they were all Harry's friends. I was tired of all this. I couldn't even walk to my locker without feeling someone slap my bum.

I would flinch and tried to hurry and get my things. I wanted to get over today. I sighed when I got to my locker and pressed my forehead against it.

"Hey, you okay?" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw a rather cute boy standing to my right. And by the looks of it, he seemed to be the owner of the locker next to mine.

"Um, yeah, just... I'm just tired." I say. I offer him a smile and he returns it. I open my locker and switch my things and close it.

"Anyways, my name's Ben." He said and stretched out an arm for me to shake. I shook his hand and smiled.

"My name's Niall." I said. He smiled. I could deny the fact that his smile was beautiful. And his hazel eyes had a little tinkle in them.

"It's nice to meet you Niall. I'm glad that someone in this school isn't a perv. How do you survive all this?" He said and motion everything around him.

I laughed. "Honestly, I don't know how I survive this. But I understand you. A lot of the guys, and even some girls, can be rather perverted." I said.

He chuckled. "Well, I have to go to class. Well, actually, I have to find it. I'm new here and I don't know exactly where everything is." He said and my eyes widened with excitement.

"I could show you around if you'd like." I said. He grinned and nodded.

"Sure, that'll be great! Thanks!" He said. I giggled. "Come on." I said and motioned him to follow me.

We walked down the hall talking about what classes we had and it had turned out that he had at least three classes with me.

And it was the last three. Math, physics, and art. I took him to his second period which was history, before heading towards my English class.

I was ready to just spend my time doing nothing and just read. But of course, she had surprised us with having an essay to do once entering class.

Everyone groaned and I simply shrugged. I know I wouldn't be working on it during class, so I just waited until we got out the laptops and opened my story drafts.

I thought that maybe that would be a better thing to do. Of course, it wasn't to everyone else, but at least it was to me.

Once getting the laptops, I zoned out everyone in the classroom and focused on writing my story.

Everything was going well until I came to a point where I had nothing to write about. I stared at the screen for a good few minutes before getting to work again.

I checked the time and realized that I only had a few more minutes until break. I sighed and went over how much I had written.

I checked the word count and it read about eight hundred words. I groaned and rested my head on my arms. I closed my eyes for a few seconds before lifting my head up and getting to work once more.

"Okay everyone, start logging out and placing your laptops back." Mrs. Autenrieb said. I sighed and quickly exited everything and logged out. I closed the laptop and stood up to put the laptop away.

"Here, let me take it for you." Some guy came up to me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and reluctantly gave my laptop to him.

"That was weird." I said as I sat back down. I wonder who that guy was. He's in my class, but I didn't really pay much attention.