- one -

Since the one day that I had received that one weird stare, I have been catching him on it a lot. Not only was he a year younger than me but he was getting weirder every time. My friends say that maybe it because he actually does like me and shit but come on? Who stupid enough to believe that?

"Niall for the last time, he likes you." My friend Keenan said. I shook my head. I don't need to get my hopes ups. "He doesn't Keenan. I know he doesn't." I heard his groan and I rolled my eyes. I stopped to look at him for a second and when I turned back around, Harry was there. I jumped at seeing him and I could almost hear Keenan smirk.

"S-Sorry. I d-didn't see you t-there." I stuttered and for a split second, I swear that I saw a small smile ghostly appear on his lips. On those soft plumped looking lips. But just as the ghostly smile was there, it was gone. "Watch it next time." He said with a blank stare on and walked away. I really need to stop running into him. I swear that I do.

I kept walking but I was able to hear Keenan's smirk a mile away. I sighed and stopped at my locker and turned to him. "Just say it already." I said and placed my things in my locker as he let out a chuckle. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna say today. But come on, it was obvious." He said and I rolled my eyes. He said it even though he said he wasn't going to.

"Keenan, please stop assuming things. They aren't true and never will." I said. I turned to looked at him an he rolled his eyes. "Okay then, tell if it isn't true after he's done talking to you." He said and left. I was confused and I turned to head to the cafeteria and bumped into a body. I really got to stop.

I looked up and saw Harry there. I gulped and I saw how amusement showed in his eyes and then left. "H-Hi." I stuttered. Seriously Niall? Now isn't the time to stutter. He didn't respond but instead was just looking at me. He stayed like that for a few seconds until he grabbed my arm and gently led me to the back of the school. "Okay, what are you doing?" I said.

And for the first time in forever, (ha, see what I did there) he chuckled over something I said. My eyes widened. never has he chuckled and nonetheless laugh at something i've ever said. I know what i say sometimes it funny because it makes the people around him and me laugh but he just keeps that blank stare.

"So um, i don't want to sound nosy but, why did you bring me here?" I said and then something changed in his features. He gave me a blank stare for a split second and then glared at me. I felt a bit taken aback. "W-Why are y-you glaring a-at me?" I stuttered and he simply kept the glare on. Then after what felt like forever, he spoke.

"You need to stop this whole crush thing you have for me because, I don't go for your team. And also, quit staring at me when you think that I'm not looking because it's pretty damn obvious." He said with a cold tone that made me flinch. This wasn't what I had expected him to say to me but he was right. I need to stop but it's not exactly my fault. It's not my fault that he is so damn perfect. I made eye contact with him and his eyes were so cold that I looked away and simply nodded as a respond.

"Use your words." He spat and I flinched again. I let out a shaky breath and said, "Okay. I-I'll stop." It came out as a whisper but he heard it. And just like that, he felt. Leaving me there with watering eyes. I pushed back the tears and realized that he wasn't worth it. I sighed and quickly made my way to the cafeteria entrance again and took a deep breath and placed a smile on my face. I did notice that Harry was looking at me but I ignored him and walked to me friends' table and sat next to Keenan.

"So what did he want?" He asked the minute I sat down. I shook my head and chuckled. "Nothing. He just asked me what we did in art." I said and gave him a smile to convince him. Obviously, it did. He went back to chatting with a few people at our table and I checked my phone. I noticed the Keenan might take a while so I quickly opened the wattpad app and decided to write a chapter for my story. I stared at my phone and had nothing to write until I re-read the last chapter and then got working.

I saw how they where sharing a cute little kiss and it made my blood boil. I didn't like seeing him that stupid blonde. I glared at the blonde and I saw how Ashton was making him laugh so easy. He's probably telling one of his terrible jokes.

I continued to look at the little pair until I felt someone begin me. "J, I still don't get why I have to do this. I'm betraying Ashton by doing this. You have to let him go." I spun around and glared and dark haired lad.

"No way in hell is that blonde or brunette staying with my Ashton." I turned back around and saw them being all cuddly. "J, please? just let him go. If you were to just give me a chance I'll give you what you always wanted; love. " He said and I turned back around. "Don't you get it Adrel? I love Ashton and he's mine. Okay? he's mine and always will be." I said and stared fondly at him as he was sitting down on the couch looking at his phone.

"Please J, just let him go and give me a chance. I'll take out to places he never took you out and you'll see that I'm way better than him." He begged. I rolled my eyes. I didn't want him, I wanted Ashton. "I'm sorry Adrel but I love him. Not you." I said and he was closer to me now. A gust I wind blew then and I shivered slightly but he noticed and took off his jacket and wrapped it around me.

The bell rang then and I jumped a bit when I heard it. I saved what I had and locked my phone before placing it in my pocket. I got my stuff together and got up. I saw how Keenan and his girlfriend were talking and being all cute and shit and decided to go to class by myself. But then I groaned as I realized that I had Physics and that I would be bored for the entire time.

I walked to the exit if the cafeteria and I saw Harry laughing with of his friends and I simply rolled my eyes but the whole signal his friend gave to say that I was near, didn't to unseen by me. Harry turned and faced me. "I seriously thought you would be crying." He said me it was a pang to the chest.

"Well, you were wrong Harry, I don't get down so easily and besides, your not worth that much for me to be crying over." I said and walked around him as many of so called friends 'ooh' him.

He brought it all on himself. I'm not one to cry over someone unless I'm truly hurt. Okay I lied, I do cry but I'm not going to tell him that. I had walked away at this point and headed to physics. I read wasn't in the mood for anything and the girl that sits next to me in class seemed to notice.

"You okay?" she asked. I sighed an turned to look at her. "Not really. I guess you can say that I have boy problems." I said and rolled my eyes. She nodded understandably and soon enough another girl sat to the other side of me.

"Why the frowny face?" she asked. I shrugged. I didn't want to talk about it and not since Harry's friend is in this class somehow. "Nuh uh, your telling me Niall. I'll beat whatever guy made you all sad." She said and I let out a small chuckle.

"It's fine really and I think I can handle it myself. I am a big boy." I said. They laughed and I noticed Harry's friend smirk. I was confused but decided to ignore it and look at the from of the class as the teacher started speaking. Soon enough all I heard was a small buzz and my thoughts were going back to what Harry had said.

"You need to stop this whole crush thing you have for me because, I don't go for your team. And also, quit staring at me when you think that I'm not looking because it's pretty damn obvious."

I wonder why he had said that.

-

Hey. So, who likes this so far? would it be a yay or nay?

Anyhoran, 10 reads, 3 votes, and 4 comments yeah? do you guys think you can do that?

Thanks!

Lots of love darlings! cx