Chapter 16: Welcome Home

Deans P.O.V

I pulled my head up struggling to open my eyes from the drowsiness. I grunted trying to lift myself off the ground. I look up and met a set of striking blue eyes that I automatically realized was Castiel's. I looked down and saw myself cuddled onto him and stiffened.

"When did..." I began looking at his face confused.

"You were cold...anyways, I'm ready to go" he said awkwardly getting up from a laying position and to his feet. I nodded and looked at Crowley. I jumped a little noticing that he was glaring at me the whole time.

"Well good morning sunshine" I smiled at him. He responded to me with a fake laugh then a quick scowl. I rolled my eyes and looked up at Castiel.

"So exactly how far can you take us?" I asked buttoning up my coat.

"Anywhere if that's what you prefer" he stated.

"Anywhere will do. Just make it private" I sighed getting to my feet. He bent down and rested his hand on Crowley's shoulder. He looked up at me and offered me his hand. I took it almost instinctively.

I looked around to find us in a dark and what seemed like the typical abandoned building. You know, paint peeling walls darkened in their corners by overlapped cobwebs, a gloomy light from the cracked and tinted windows and a thick atmosphere of dust enough to make you gag. Perfect.

"Cas, I need you to get all the materials to summon a demon" I ordered more than asked. There was an awkward silence that filled the room when he didn't reply. I looked over at him and he looked back confusedly.

"Why would you need that?" He asked

"Look, it's a long story. Just trust me" I said. His lips curled as he looked at me uncomfortably and shook his head.

"Come on Cas" I urged not getting angry because I would probably say no myself about the situation without an explanation. I pressed my lips together and looked down to notice our hands still locked. I entangled our fingers and gave his hand a slight and gentle squeeze.

"Trust me?" I asked feeling every finger of his hand tense then tremble under mine. He looked at me intensely and I could see the defeat on his eyes as he let out a helpless sigh.

"Fine" He whispered and disappeared leaving me with Crowley.

I wasn't completely sure how I felt towards Castiel but I knew that I wanted him and I wanted him bad. With the dreams I've been having and how we've been acting lately I was beginning to question why I was feeling the way I was. Was it love or something? No I don't fall in love that's nuts. Was it lust?

I grabbed Crowley's collar and pulled him into the middle of the floor ignoring that last thought. A sudden flutter of wings came from behind me and I turned to an uneasy angel holding a small bag. I nodded as he handed it over to me and I began putting things in place causing Crowley to shout violently against the wrap tied around his mouth.

I stood up and blew out a sharp breath when I was done.

"Dean" Ala's voice boomed as he appeared in front of us.

"Ala" I nodded

"Castiel, I thought it was about time that we met" Ala smiled at him but only received an untrustworthy glare in return.

"I see you've brought me a present" Ala stated nudging towards Crowley. I stepped next to Crowley who was looking at Ala like he could kill him at any moment given.

"More like a deal" I said pressing my lips together

"I'm no crossroads demon, Dean" Ala grunted glaring at me. I sighed and shook my head.

"Too bad. Cas, let's go" I said looking at Ala devilishly.

"Not so fast there" Ala quickly spoke causing Castiel's footsteps to stop behind me.

"I can make a deal with you I just can't promise anything won't be altered to my liking" He said eagerly.

"Oh I'll make sure there won't be any 'altering,' buddy" I smiled.

"So, the deal?" Ala asked. I looked back at Castiel who was still unsure about the situation. I gave him a comforting nod and looked back towards Ala.

"Sam. I need you to bring him back. Then he's all yours" I said slapping the back of Crowley's shoulder.

"Sam for Crowley. Risky but reasonable. Deal" He smiled at me then Crowley. My chest tightened and I felt a little dizzy at his words.

"D-Deal" I stuttered.

"It's been a pleasure making a deal with you, boys" Ala grinned walking over and grabbing Crowley by the hair.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"We'll see each other soon" He smiled

"Wait!" I shouted at the wall. He was already gone.

"Dammit! Get back here!" I shouted again stomping around the room.

"Dean" Cas's voice came out low and soft. I ignored him and continued yelling at Ala probably pissing him off if he was actually listening.

"Dean!" Castiel shouted now causing me to spin on my heels and glare at him,

"What?!," I spat "Did you not just see that son of a bitch just take Crowley without bringing Sam back?!"

"Dean" a warm familiar voice came from behind me. I slowly looked over my shoulder and spun on my heels.

"Sammy?" I almost whispered looking at the tall shaggy haired man in the doorway. He let out a huffed laugh and managed a smile. Obviously just as baffled as I was. I almost instinctively walked over and embraced him in a tight hug. I let out the breath I suddenly noticed I was holding and smiled. I pulled back and got a good look at him.

"Welcome home Sammy"