8

IM SO SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT AND SHITTY BUT I HAVENT UPDATED IN A M O N T H SO I JUST DECIDED TO POST A DRAFT SO YOU GUYS KNOW IM STILL SADLY ALIVE THX UWU LOVE YOU
______

"Are y'all guys going to Vidcon?" I asked while walking down the pavement towards the nearest subway, droplets of water falling into puddles from broken-down rain pipes.

Ian gave a small hum in response looking down at his feet.

"We planned on it but we were waiting for George's response. He's kinda biased on it so we don't know."

Everybody looked at Joji as he looked ahead of him, mindlessly walking into puddles and staring ahead of him. "I'd love to go and meet people but my fans will go crazy, yenno? Talking about the vlogs and they'll probably start asking questions," He explained while rubbing at his ear.

"Aw, come on Jo! It'll be fun. And if anything we'll just stop 'em short and ask for some privacy. Nothing much," my hand rubbing at his shoulder as we walked into the subway.

***
Once we had finished ordering, we sat at a table waiting for the order-call. Ian pulled something from his backpack and smiled. We all sighed sarcastically as he fiddled with the strap of his camera.

"You guys don't mind right?"

I gave a small grin while grabbing it and unscrewing the cover-lens.
Pointing it towards the 3 boys I looked at the screen, focusing the camera on them then click.
George blinked for a second and looked at me.

"Hey what the hell I wasn't ready."

"Oh shut it. I'm sure you look just fine."

I passed the camera to Ian as he looked at the final shot. A small laugh came from Max as he peeked over his shoulder, seeing how they all looked. Max and Ian they were fine but Jo, he was mindlessly picking at his nose while playing with his phone.

Leaning over I looked as well. "See you look fine!" I teased as George attempted to snatch the cam.

"Order for... Daddy?" A guy had called from the register with a confused face and 3 subs.
Max walked up and took the food, paying the guy. Always fucking with innocent people I swear. He came back with the order and smirked. "Daddy provides yet again." Max joked as he unwrapped his sub.

"(y/n) how come you didn't get anything?" Ian asked before offering the other half of his food.
"Oh because I'm saving my appetite for something big I have planned later." I smiled widely as everybody looking at me concerned.

_____
Oh lord I'm so sorry for not updating it just that I have so many ideas but lack the writing creativity to jot them down so I'm like all over the please and I'm just ksndjsndsjdoso but yeah whatever but still I'm sorry this chap is shitty